Battrick League!

Here's my match...

Srilanka R us 1st innings:

Borncricketers XI 1st innings:

Srilanka R Us won by 35 runs with Otsemobor being the MOM taking 5 wickets... A good and lively match...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 50
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 40
Question

A Simple question but quite detailed anwer if anyone can give. i just entered into battrick league and i got email of confirmation that i have registered, my team is WORLD OF Y2J, but i dont know how to play it, so can anyone answer it ?

I am very displeased with the changes they have made to the server, ever since they messed it up and all the morales of the teams changed etc, my team hasnt won a game and Ainsworth who hit 3 centuries in a row has got 2 ducks in a row despite his form being outstanding.

If this does not change quick i will be forced to take drastic action!

Machanperu Bala said:
Yaay! The Sharks XI pull their first victory. Briggsey's busted!:p

Billy Holmshaw and Joe Hegarty at it yet again!!!

b16pg.jpg

b23my.jpg
Congrates buddy on great win.

Its a league.. So first everyone plays everyone in their group and then the top 2 will qualify to the semi-final.

Attachments

• fixtures3.gif
    fixtures3.gif
    52 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I hate it, my third straight match on foreign soil. This is completely unfair on my part. None of my match is on home ground yet.

ashu2411 said:
Congrates buddy on great win.
He He! Thanks Ashu! Good to know that I am not last.

Edit: Challenged No remorse's team Shane 28688.

Last edited:
Machanperu Bala said:

Ive forgot my team name and password,so Ive stopped following it,lol.But the only time I logged in I saw that I had already won 3 games and lost 1.

sid_19840 said:
Ive forgot my team name and password,so Ive stopped following it,lol.But the only time I logged in I saw that I had already won 3 games and lost 1.
Not a bad record.

Machanperu Bala said:

looks like I will be las soon.

Users who are viewing this thread