Battrick League!

The Preston Panthers didn't accept my challenge Pak cricketer

Won yet again today, beat top of the league! not bad to say im in 4th at the moment! Ainsworth was amazing again today and ive personally sent a message to the England coach to have him put into the England squad!

Any bids anyone? :D

Attachments

• ainsworth.JPG
    ainsworth.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 37
I don't think he will make the squad until and unless you up his stamina and concentration a few steps, and maybe pop his batting up once.

Briggsey, that lad has no chance of making the national team. You've got to be atleast superb(primary). My 18 yr old bowler who is strong with decent secondaries didn't have a chance.

18 year old Strong bowler? What did he do against me? ;)

I'm whooping Georgetown CC. Batting first this time around. Alreadly lost my top four, but not doing badly:

End of Over 43: 261-4, runrate=6.07
Thornley 7-0-42-0
Crouch* 38 (40 balls)
Jackman 59 (51 balls)

Last Wicket: Lonergan c. Lavine b. Ford 20 (FOW: 177/4)

A fine 50 for Crouch :)
44.5 4 Thornley to Crouch
Thats a well earned boundry; great improvisation from Crouch.
And that's his fifty! Well played

End of Over 45: 279-4, runrate=6.20
Thornley 8-0-51-0
Crouch* 52 (48 balls)
Jackman 63 (55 balls)

Last Wicket: Lonergan c. Lavine b. Ford 20 (FOW: 177/4)

Bu Bye Crouch :(
45.5 W Marsden to Crouch
Through the gate the ball went, and to the pavilion Crouch headed. A great wicket taking delivery!
Arthur Dennis -my main slogger- is in :cool:

Last edited:
My bowler was proficient. He recently popped to strong. I want to play you again and beat you. I lost last time just because of the bug.

Adarsh said:
My bowler was proficient. He recently popped to strong. I want to play you again and beat you. I lost last time just because of the bug.
anoter excuse for a bitter loss.

You don't know what we are on about. (Apologies if you do)
I haven't played Zorax for a month or so. We are discussing a previous match where I was affected by a bug in England.

Waits for Zorax to say that did not affect the game at all...

Adarsh said:
You don't know what we are on about. (Apologies if you do)
I haven't played Zorax for a month or so. We are discussing a previous match where I was affected by a bug in England.

Waits for Zorax to say that did not affect the game at all...
And I won't dissapoint you.

The bug had NO or little effect.Just go admit I am a better manager :). Pak and Bilal did when I beat them :)

ZoraxDoom said:
And I won't dissapoint you.

The bug had NO or little effect.Just go admit I am a better manager :). Pak and Bilal did when I beat them :)
Yeah really the rating has no effect on how the team plays.

Adarsh said:
Briggsey, that lad has no chance of making the national team. You've got to be atleast superb(primary). My 18 yr old bowler who is strong with decent secondaries didn't have a chance.
Its a shame really because I look at the England team and there are no special averages in there for the season, all around 40 or 50 and thats after 11 games, and then you look at my guy after 11 games, doesnt make much sense, guess the England manager doesnt pick players on form at this moment in time.

Briggsey said:
Its a shame really because I look at the England team and there are no special averages in there for the season, all around 40 or 50 and thats after 11 games, and then you look at my guy after 11 games, doesnt make much sense, guess the England manager doesnt pick players on form at this moment in time.
Tsk, tsk. Wrong on so many levels :rolleyes::

A) You are in a league full of crap Bot teams-teams which are full of teams with no manager.

B) The reason the other batsmen's averages are low is because they open the innings for their teams. Their teams play in higher divisions with better -mainly human run- opponnents

C)Your player has been playing for one season. These guys have been playing for longer. So, their batters which started like yours have recieved much more training.

Users who are viewing this thread