Battrick League!

my match versus sharksXI still hasnt started so v will have to wait for the results

So another away match for me. Nippon Ham Fighters. Are they any good?

Also, could you post the standings?

Yes i gained revenge over Srilankar us and beat them with Ainsworth making yet ANOTHER century :D

Attachments

• battrick2.JPG
    battrick2.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 34
ZoraxDoom said:
True, Griffiths was the biggest problem. However, according to the 'Reporter's' opinion, my team outplayed you in every aspect, so there must have been some luck involved for you to win. Maybe watching the commentary would show us this, maybe you got 95+ runs in like 10 overs or something and struggled elsewhere. I dunnow. Atleast you put up the most challenge. Definately will play you again.
It was a great match and I know I was a bit lucky to win in the end. :D . I really missed its commentary which would have been one of the best I ever played. Great work buddy, your team is really good and we will definitely play against each other again, may be in Battrick League final :rolleyes: .

ZoraxDoom said:
So another away match for me. Nippon Ham Fighters. Are they any good?

Also, could you post the standings?
well Nippon beat me by huge margin so they must be good.

Adarsh said:
My team, 'Cricket Geniuses' beat 'Willies XI'.
I am against you in next match. I wish its a good competitive match and good luck buddy.

can someone tell me how to view the match when it is on live?

borncricketer said:
can someone tell me how to view the match when it is on live?
Go to fixtures and their it shows the live match as "in progress". Just click it to go straight to live commentary.

I tried it but it looks a bit confusing
End of Over 17: 83-9,
runrate=4.88,
reqrunrate=7.06
(315-3) to Hegarty

End of Over 22: 113-3,
runrate=5.14,
reqrunrate=2.43
(180-10) to Hegarty

End of Over 16: 55-7,
runrate=3.44,
reqrunrate=7.56
(311-4) to Hegarty

End of Over 21: 95-1,
runrate=4.52,
reqrunrate=4.76
(232-10) to Hegarty

Everything keeps on changing...i cant even understand the scores

looks weird. My match yesterday gave the same problem. i think its problem with their server. Ok try clicking on that TV icon that says add to BTMultiveiw.

Then wat:D

Oh well its ok....i have to go somewhere now

Thanks for all the help

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread