Battrick League!

ZoraxDoom said:
Tsk, tsk. Wrong on so many levels :rolleyes::

A) You are in a league full of crap Bot teams-teams which are full of teams with no manager.

B) The reason the other batsmen's averages are low is because they open the innings for their teams. Their teams play in higher divisions with better -mainly human run- opponnents

C)Your player has been playing for one season. These guys have been playing for longer. So, their batters which started like yours have recieved much more training.

It seems you are wrong

A) 3 of the 8 teams in my league are bot managed teams, the other 5 all managed by human managers

B) Ainsworth opens the innings for me so thats no excuse

C) Can't complain but if he carries on like he is, he will be an amazing player.

The Preston Panthers arent accepting my challenge i should get a win for this
cuz i would cruch em any way :D :D

Last edited:
Welcome to ashutosh CG for the match between ashutosh0 and TT Lions.

We can tell you that TT Lions won the toss and elected to bat. The pitch is looking a cracker! Hard and fast - should be a run-fest out there!!.
Lets see how the pitch behaves.

Adarsh said:
Zorax, I demand a rematch!!
Umm, next season good? Once this league gets over.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
Type mismatch: '[string: "End of Over 16: 89-1"]'

/nl/matchInfo.asp, line 566
So, the commentary isn't coming, but it looks like I am doing ok...

yeah commentary is not coming at all in ashutosh0 vs TTLions match. Dont look at that score zorax because one time it says 55/1 in 8 overs and next time it says 35/5 in 8 overs.

ashu2411 said:
yeah commentary is not coming at all in ashutosh0 vs TTLions match. Dont look at that score zorax because one time it says 55/1 in 8 overs and next time it says 35/5 in 8 overs.
Exactly! :confused:.
I am posting this in the sledging boards...

Our match is done:

Ground: ashutosh CG
Pitch: Hard & Fast

TT Lions won the toss and elected to bat.

TT Lions 296/4 (50 overs)
[Cox 123(155), Greenwood 89(77)* Bhutia 2/57]

ashutosh0 297/4 (48.4 overs)
[Ghandi 104(119), Malik 55(75), Griffiths 76(78)* Atkinson 2/41]

ashutosh0 win by 6 wickets
MOTM: Ghandi

I'm gonna put this one down to luck. Even the reporter's summary shows that my team outplayed his in 5/6 departments:

Also a failed experiment on my behalf. I went in with only 3 bowlers and relied on Jackman(0/70) and Crouch(1/56). Even more, I left out a Competent bowler for a Mediocre, so my bowling attack was weakened. I guess i'll have to dump Cash(0/61), he's been absolutely uselss...

Adarsh said:
Zorax, you sore loser. Ratings don't matter :rolleyes:. Surely, he outplayed you :p .
You mis-understood. If my ratings are better, it means I played better. That shows I played better, so obviously he must have been lucky. Otherwise, the ratings would be the other way around :rolleyes:

ZoraxDoom said:
You mis-understood. If my ratings are better, it means I played better. That shows I played better, so obviously he must have been lucky. Otherwise, the ratings would be the other way around :rolleyes:
well any team that loses searches for reasons of their loss and always try to prove other team lucky, so I wont blame you for this reaction. My batsmen did a brilliant job to chase a big total of 297. Ghandi played a superb inning and I am proud of him. The ratings doesnt matter buddy, my batsmen chased in a very professional manner.

ashu2411 said:
well any team that loses searches for reasons of their loss and always try to prove other team lucky, so I wont blame you for this reaction. My batsmen did a brilliant job to chase a big total of 297. Ghandi played a superb inning and I am proud of him. The ratings doesnt matter buddy, my batsmen chased in a very professional manner.
True, Griffiths was the biggest problem. However, according to the 'Reporter's' opinion, my team outplayed you in every aspect, so there must have been some luck involved for you to win. Maybe watching the commentary would show us this, maybe you got 95+ runs in like 10 overs or something and struggled elsewhere. I dunnow. Atleast you put up the most challenge. Definately will play you again.

Users who are viewing this thread