Battrick League!

FreddieFan said:
I'll steamroll you...wait..you won't be able to get in the semi finals in the first place, what with your crap managing and crap team.

Oh well, will have to wait till I win this too, then kick your butt in a friendly...

once again you forgot to tell which team will host.

My first match is against WillieX1. Good luck buddy and I will challenge you today on my ground so wait for my challenge.

oops! forgot today is sunday.

ashu2411 said:
once again you forgot to tell which team will host.

My first match is against WillieX1. Good luck buddy and I will challenge you today on my ground so wait for my challenge.

oops! forgot today is sunday.
I'm assuming the team named first will be hosting the match. So if it were Falcons vs The game, Falcons would host the match. So in my case, it will be Preston Pantheres hosting the match.

Oh ya The team Hosting is the Team on the Left side so example:

The Falcons vs Sharks XI will be hosted by the Falcons.

The Falcons Introduce another Masood

Another player just like Masood has come into the team. His name is Wajahatullah Raeesuddin and his battrick rating is 19,215. Really impressive for a 17 year old. He is a Left handed batsman and a Left arm Fast medium bowler.

Stamina: abysmal
Batting: remarkable
Bowling: remarkable
Fielding: abysmal
Wicket Keeping: remarkable
Concentration: abysmal
Consistency: feeble

Although the team hasn't been anounced yet. It probably will be later on in the day.

P.S Sharks XI are going down!

Last edited:
Pak_cricketer said:
The Falcons Introduce another Masood

Another player just like Masood has come into the team. His name is Wajahatullah Raeesuddin and his battrick rating is 19,215. Really impressive for a 17 year old. He is a Left handed batsman and a Left arm Fast medium bowler.

Stamina: abysmal
Batting: remarkable
Bowling: remarkable
Fielding: abysmal
Wicket Keeping: remarkable
Concentration: abysmal
Consistency: feeble

Although the team hasn't been anounced yet. It probably will be later on in the day.

P.S Sharks XI are going down!

did you buy him?

Users who are viewing this thread