Best AI patch

Give me the game play and I will fix the kits myself any day.

The Patch will still be up today yeah?

Downloaded starting trying it.

I like it but.........see your testing thread.

Also i really dont think the kit thing is worth it, it just updates a few kits. Ask yourseldf if you would rather have better gameplay or play with a few extra kits?

Ah but you can have both with Tom's patch installer.

Well I find Tutsi patch the best. As it has the kit updated too. The shots are also not too easy to play (not too hard too, as all shots depends on timings). The inside edge to stump and many more things. Radaga patch is also good. its too harder sometimes you get frustation when you cant play the shot. Well everyone has i=his own choice of opinion or selection.

Radaga's new patch is being overlooked here for some odd reason.

I didnt mean to say that Radaga patch is bad. But his patch is even not for everyone. The one who has a pateince and technique he can play very well. The only problem was straight drive. I think it is corrected now.

Sorry for unknowingly hurting anyone.

Originally posted by manojkumar_ms

I didnt mean to say that Radaga patch is bad. But his patch is even not for everyone. The one who has a pateince and technique he can play very well. The only problem was straight drive. I think it is corrected now.

Sorry for unknowingly hurting anyone.

No-one's blaming you, mate. :D

Radagas patch seems to be getting used by the 500+ runs scores in ODI.

I love it. Just needs kits to go with it.

Originally posted by madmattg
Radagas patch seems to be getting used by the 500+ runs scores in ODI.

I love it. Just needs kits to go with it.

I heard his next patch will have a kit update with it.

I knew he was looking at kits but still nothing yet. I also like everything to be as realistic looking as possible.

Originally posted by madmattg
I knew he was looking at kits but still nothing yet.

You can be quite impatient sometimes, patches are not made over-night. Especially AI patches.

yer, i am still working on my patch now, i am trying to figure out this advance problem as well as putting the kits in so i dont know how long it will take

Users who are viewing this thread