best cricket game of all time

which is the best cricket game of all time?

• ea sports cricket97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ea sports cricket99

• ea sports cricket2000

• ea sports cricket2002

• ea sports cricket2004

• allan border cricket

• shane warne cricket

• international cricvket captain series

• Total voters
no doubt brian lara ; i am waiting for brian lara international' brian lara 99 was released in 1998 and it is still one of the best game wait tell brian lara internationl come out i think it will be all time great cricket game.

I would go for Brian Lara..beacuse it is only one option!!
Really, cricket 2004 is the best even it has bugs...it is like...the newest, more things and realistic, you can critisise, but I have spoken!

h main what ever dude but still people like brian lara more then cricket 2004' you are expressing your opinion which is a good thinng for a young kid like you'

After playing c2k4, BLC99 looks crap with its gfx , animations etc
C2k4 has depth in options , better gfx more fluid motion capture , avg gameplay but too mny bugs for ones liking and thus spoiling the decent attempt by EA .
BLC 99 was gr8 to play and it was a good game in its time but not even close to c2k4 , we hve to accpt the fact that c2k4 is the best of the available crickt games

aditya123 said:
After playing c2k4, BLC99 looks crap with its gfx , animations etc
C2k4 has depth in options , better gfx more fluid motion capture , avg gameplay but too mny bugs for ones liking and thus spoiling the decent attempt by EA .
BLC 99 was gr8 to play and it was a good game in its time but not even close to c2k4 , we hve to accpt the fact that c2k4 is the best of the available crickt games

the only thing that spoiled completely and made cricket fans dont like this Game is all the bugs' there are too money bugs in the game which make's the Game boring' the only bug that i hate in the game is' the wicketkeeper does'nt Have the abillity to catch the ball' which make;s it unrealeastic' the kind of cricekt game that every body want' there should be.

Why is it only 1 option to vote on? I have played Brian Lara and it is a good game, but I like cricket 2004, because it's more modertn even with bugs!!

Users who are viewing this thread