Best.Game.Ever. (Really is this time!)

BEAT MY RECORD! Unfortunately I don't have a screeny coz i did it at school. But anyway here are the facts.

421 Runs
3.23 Run Rate
1359 Score

You remembered it to the last number? lol

How did you get an unblocked one? I tried to play it at school the other day.

Yeah, full screen rocks. Everything is so crystal clear. Yeah, I think we should start patching it up pretty soon.

My worst score :noway

Untitled-18.jpg

HAHA, Well toby, if you look around some pages back, you will realize some one has already beaten you. :p

Well, using A,.L.T (ALT) in Mozilla, there's a lot of use!

I put my batsman in a defending position, and press alt and go out for 5 minutes. I don't do it much often, but is certainly useful!

Yeah. But Trying it against selective deliveries makes sense. Like the Leg-Spin (here, Back-Spin) which slows down after pitching, are easily playable, just slap them from the back in their elevation after the bounce. But the risk is more of playing them into the danger area where we get out (Yellow/Black Stripes area). The fast top-spin OR Off-spin are really dangerous and can bowl you out.

I invented another shot which i'll make a video of, Which is more like the paddle sweep in a side-view manner. Putting the bat as if the follow through of a straight drive is stopped and letting the full-toss balls bounce on it perfectly so that they just bounce and deviate off the bat and go for a six at the back of the batsman. Simply, it's more of the bat acting like the ground and the ball bouncing on it.

EHHhh! I'll make a video, it'll be easier. IDK, I'm losing the ability to express my views with clarity which i used to do before i got into PC. :p No offence though. :D..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread