Best.Game.Ever. (Really is this time!)

The ALT thing sucks. The balls hit each other and bounce off to hit the wall or the stumps!

What in the world that has got to relate with the ALT thing Zorax? You were playing defensive?

Last edited:
Meet the new world champion:p :D

axf8dv.jpg

I'm the official Champion in both, Foddy and mousebreaker.

988 was the previous best score i think, and me...?:D Haha, I'm sad that i missed that one run to get 1150:p

**cough**, I can't see you jaz:p Nah, i'm sure you'll get to my score. :)

LOL! The video's coming: ;)

EDIT: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2j2erg5&s=4

:D:D........

Last edited:
What in the world that has got to relate with the ALT thing Zorax? You were playing defensive?
Yes, putting ALT one with a defensive pose doesn't work for more than 10 balls as one ends up hitting the others and bouncing up to hit the wicket zones.

Yes, putting ALT one with a defensive pose doesn't work for more than 10 balls as one ends up hitting the others and bouncing up to hit the wicket zones.

Hmm.. Yeah, It does. .. It could work like a pause for a second or a little break.

Guys, anyone noticed that MB Cricket game is hacked and crazy scores are set. Bah! Ruined it completely.

But the highest score is 301 i think or 302. never mind those above 360.

Flash Cricket Game

Many of you guys may have played this cricket game before. Its a great game that is played just with the mouse. Anyway, this is what I did in the game for fun.:p

Shri added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

EDIT: Delete the other thread.:o

Last edited:
Just keep the bat in one position and make slight adjustments according to the bounce.:p

Probably the posts can be moved. What's it doing in the general chat anyway? :S

Good defending though. Hope you get selected instead of dravid, well :p..

But That's very nice. Looks like a virtual picture of dravid's ability to defend the ball and score that runs of them. :p..

Probably the posts can be moved. What's it doing in the general chat anyway? :S

Good defending though. Hope you get selected instead of dravid, well :p..

But That's very nice. Looks like a virtual picture of dravid's ability to defend the ball and score that runs of them. :p..
My sentiments exactly.:p

Yep that strike rate definetley represesnts Dravid alright :p

Users who are viewing this thread