Story Best Story (January 2006)

Best Story for the month of JANUARY 2006

• India tours Pakistan C2004 (saisrini80)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ICC World Test Championship 2005-06 (sohummishra)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S_Harmison

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I voted Briggesy just for the sheer determination of carrying it on for all this time!!1 Nice to see im in seocnd with 4 votes :)

hondeyho

International Cricketer
I voted Briggsey although S_Harmison's story has really got me thrilled with Strauss' 409* so far. Great stories though from quite a few people, keep it up guys!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'll go with the Falcons. If you play Battrick, you'll notice it is actually pretty good. But that said, I think mine will overtake next month...

Bala

International Coach
What happened to India vs Pakistan story by Sai. I couldn't find it anywhere. Was it deleted?

MWaugh

International Coach
Machanperu Bala said:
What happened to India vs Pakistan story by Sai. I couldn't find it anywhere. Was it deleted?

yeah it was deleted

Cricket_60

International Coach
I voted for Briggsey for the amount of detail he puts into it although Ashu's and M_Vaughans are also great.

Briggsey

International Coach
I thank everyone that voted for my story, but I would appreciate it next month if you would not include my story on the list as it hasnt been updated for some time due to the problems I have at the moment.

It will return though, that is a promise!

MWaugh

International Coach
Briggsey said:
I thank everyone that voted for my story, but I would appreciate it next month if you would not include my story on the list as it hasnt been updated for some time due to the problems I have at the moment.

It will return though, that is a promise!

yeah i could see why you would win the award with a thumping 40% of the votes and would want to leave your story off the next competition. it makes alot of sense :p

maybe its because i have returned briggsey... maybe not though. love your story anyway mate

MWaugh

(Story Moderator)

Briggsey

International Coach
MWaugh said:
yeah i could see why you would win the award with a thumping 40% of the votes and would want to leave your story off the next competition. it makes alot of sense :p

maybe its because i have returned briggsey... maybe not though. love your story anyway mate

MWaugh

(Story Moderator)
Its good to have you back mate, you may not be aware but Im suffering from computer problems and having to use my laptop at the moment for everything so the story has been on hold while the computer gets repaired!

Also thought it would be nice to give someone else a try :p

The quality of stories on the section keeps getting better and better especially since some users have started rasing the standards so to speak in presentation and realism. I hope when my story returns, it will raise up to these standards!

brettLee

International Cricketer
Congratulations Briggsey
keep it up big man!!!:)

MWaugh

International Coach
Briggsey said:
Its good to have you back mate, you may not be aware but Im suffering from computer problems and having to use my laptop at the moment for everything so the story has been on hold while the computer gets repaired!

You know i dont actually read your story. i just vote for it as the best story. :p hurry up because i was enjoying reading your thrash around some west indian pub/church team (West Indies A)

Users who are viewing this thread