Story Best Story - February 2006

Best Story (February 2006)

• New Zealand Vs England Series - Jazz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please mention in body of thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MWaugh

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Best Story competition for the month of February is now open for voting. Sorry it has taken about a week to get it set up. It was very hard to pick the options for this months competition due to the large number of stories that have been started recently. Unfortunatly there seems to be a large trend of stories being started and being abondoned shortly after.

Here are the nominations for the best story award for the month of February. Despite the fact that Briggseys story has not been updated due to computer problems, he won the competition last month so therefore i have included him in the thread for this month.

Instead of just posting the names of the nominies i have used a hyperlink so you can view the stories easily before voting.

Indian Cricket Season - Allianz Cup (Ind Vs Pak) - Machanperu Bala
International Cricket Championship - M_Vaughan
West Indies Tour Of Australia - Cricket_60
A Season In The Life Of............ Me! - Briggsey
Australian International Season (Australia Vs India) - MWaugh (yes i have returned)
ICC Best Of The Rest Championship - Short Leg
New Zealand Vs England Series - Jazz
World Tour With The Windies - Rocklara
The TT Lions Journey - Zoraxdoom
Pakistan International Season - Nightprowler10

England International Season 2006/2007 - S_Harminson
All other stories - Please mention in thread

As per usual if you have any problems with the stories nominated you can alternatively choose the "other stories" option and please post in this thread so votes can be counted.

Thanks very much and i hope you continue to enjoy the very high standard of stories we currently have operating in this forum

MWaugh
(Story Thread Moderator)

Last edited:
Best of luck to all who are nominated!

I hope to get back as soon as possible with my Cricket2005 stories! Will try to get into the Best Story nominations for the month of March!

So many great stories to chose from :)

In the end MWaugh is too hard to go past

Cricket_60 said:
So many great stories to chose from :)

In the end MWaugh is too hard to go past
Agreed! It was either MWaugh or Cricket_60 for me. I am no fan of voting for my own story. In the end I thought MWaugh deserves this more than all because of the sheer effort he has been putting into his story over the past few months. (Though his story has not got the recognition, it deserves)

Yay! I am nominated! :)
West Indies Tour Of Australia - Cricket_60 for me...

Thanks to all who have voted and have got me in the joint lead for the first time. Though I am pitted against the likes of MWaugh, M_Vaughan and Jazz, I hope to hold fort. And not to forget the one and only Briggsey!

voting has been suprisingly slow at the moment. only 10 votes so far

i voted for MWaugh. Excellent story mate keep it up

I asked for my story not to be included this month! :p

I think its unfair that an inactive thread should be put up for nomination, but it will not be inactive for much longer as my computer is now slowly but surely back up and running! :D

My vote goes for Machanperu Bala for his stories! They are well written and with great detail!

Users who are viewing this thread