Best Story (October 2005)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when this competition ends?

Last edited:
the competition is officially closed.

congratulations to BrettLee for a resounding victory. I would also like to congratulate briggsy on his 2nd placing for the competition. i think this has given a pretty clear indication of the quality of stories in that brettlee only received 29% of the votes which is alot tighter than in previous competitions.

i would again like to thank everybody for voting and posting in this thread and taking such interest in what i feel is one of the best forums areound (stories and strategies).

i will leave this thread for a couple of days for people to post and views, comments or congratulations for the winners. expect the november competition to be up and running in a few days.

next month i will have a much closer look at the entries into the competition to ensure that it is only inclusive of quality threads involving matches.

again congratulations and thank you

MWaugh
(Story Thread Moderator)

MWaugh said:
the competition is officially closed.

congratulations to BrettLee for a resounding victory. I would also like to congratulate briggsy on his 2nd placing for the competition. i think this has given a pretty clear indication of the quality of stories in that brettlee only received 29% of the votes which is alot tighter than in previous competitions.

i would again like to thank everybody for voting and posting in this thread and taking such interest in what i feel is one of the best forums areound (stories and strategies).

i will leave this thread for a couple of days for people to post and views, comments or congratulations for the winners. expect the november competition to be up and running in a few days.

next month i will have a much closer look at the entries into the competition to ensure that it is only inclusive of quality threads involving matches.

again congratulations and thank you

MWaugh
(Story Thread Moderator)

yeah!!!. :cheers
thanks yo everyone who voted me & thanks MWaugh (Moderator)..
i am feeling so great..
i know there are so many great stories & story makers..
all the best to them..
they will come with their best next month..
i have to struggle hard for the nomination :)..i m sure abt it.

thanks again..

Cheers!!!!!

When I get the chance I think I will, maybe this week some time.

Congrats brett_lee... although you have tougher competition next month

Why is Briggsey's pinned if Lee won? :confused: Is it because his thread is over? Shouldn't his Champion's Series be pinned instead? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread