Story Best Story (October 2005)

Best Story (October 2005)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Special thanks to all who gave me votes..

btw langerrox where are u? :)

Mod of this thread M Waugh I want to request you to include saisrini80 name also in Planetcricket Super Cup thread because he is the co-writer with me and deserves the equal credit with me. If there is any kind of problem i.e.technical or anything then please cancel my nomination because I would prefer to get no credit at all then to get all credit myself alone. Saisrini has participated equally in story writing in the thread. I will hope that you(M Waugh) will accept my request.
Thank You
Ashu2411

ashu2411 said:
Mod of this thread M Waugh I want to request you to include saisrini80 name also in Planetcricket Super Cup thread because he is the co-writer with me and deserves the equal credit with me. If there is any kind of problem i.e.technical or anything then please cancel my nomination because I would prefer to get no credit at all then to get all credit myself alone. Saisrini has participated equally in story writing in the thread. I will hope that you(M Waugh) will accept my request.
Thank You
Ashu2411

yeah mate ill see what i can do. sorry i wasnt home today

Seems to be a tight contest between ashu-sai and brettlee at the moment, but with so many good stories around at the moment, it could all change very fast.
Personally, I am very much impressed with MWaugh's story. Amazing depth in coverage, and makes the whole thing seem so real. He really is putting a lot into his thread, and I am sure he will get more votes in the coming weeks.

I also enjoy reading 2 time winner of this competition sai's India International Season, Matt's England World Tour, S_Harmison and Briggsey's self-diaries.

m_vaughan said:
Personally, I am very much impressed with MWaugh's story. Amazing depth in coverage, and makes the whole thing seem so real. He really is putting a lot into his thread, and I am sure he will get more votes in the coming weeks.

Thanks very much for that m_vaughan. Great turnout by everybody who has posted so far. 44 have posted at this stage. brett lee having a slender lead at the moment. but i certainly agree. it only takes a few people to enter the poll and the outcome could be quite different. still plenty of time to vote aswell so keep up the good work to everybody

ZoraxDoom said:
I nominate the VB World Club Championship.

It was only started yesterday and has about 30 posts so it will be included in next months poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread