Story Best Story (October 2005)

Best Story (October 2005)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for myself as i didnt want to end up with no votes, if i had had two votes then i would have voted for MWaughs Aussie International Season, i also voted for myslef because my sotyr is one of a kind and i put a lot of effort into it!

I held the fact Briggsey was from Yorkshire against him!

However, he still gets my vote :p

JamesyJames3 said:
I held the fact Briggsey was from Yorkshire against him!

However, he still gets my vote :p
:p Why thank you mate! If only you had a story....................

.........I would vote for someone else :p

Great poll..MWaugh.

1st lemme say..stories which are in the poll are really good & deserve to be best.
i will go for my story..not bcoz it;s my story..but bcoz i know how i work hard to produce best graphic & best detail to entertain u. i do try to give u all wickets to wickets graphics & all other full details & i ve hardly seen these in this section..i know some ofl the stories are superb..all are different..also full marks to them.

Good job MWaugh, our new moderator. Great to see this competition back up and running.
Just one more thing that I would want to add - the winner will also have the tag - Best Story (Month) , under his PC ID.

Play for Asian x1 is not a story. They havent played one match yet but still it was nominated and now it has maximum votes. Thats really a joke.

brettLee said:
Great poll..MWaugh.

1st lemme say..stories which are in the poll are really good & deserve to be best.
i will go for my story..not bcoz it;s my story..but bcoz i know how i work hard to produce best graphic & best detail to entertain u. i do try to give u all wickets to wickets graphics & all other full details & i ve hardly seen these in this section..i know some ofl the stories are superb..all are different..also full marks to them.

I must say your presentation reflects the hard work you put in !!! In my opinion your story deserves to be the best !!! It seems you are watching a live telecast reading your thread !!! Not to forget the high detailed screenshots and regular updates !!! :hpraise :hpraise

I vote for the Planetcricket Super Cup! Even though I write more in it too, I would like to vote for it considering ashu's work on it! Keep it up ashu!

I have won twice here (remember my "India plays Pakistan in a home series?") and it feels good that this competition is back up again!

Aaaahhhh!!!!!! guess I made a mistake. I saw only two people not vote for themselves - MWaugh and Sid, so I decided to vote for one of them. Since, MWaugh had 2 votes and Sid had none, I went with Sid, only to read the thread and discover that he didn't want any votes. :(

saisrini80 said:
I vote for the Planetcricket Super Cup! Even though I write more in it too, I would like to vote for it considering ashu's work on it! Keep it up ashu!

I have won twice here (remember my "India plays Pakistan in a home series?") and it feels good that this competition is back up again!

Thanks for the appreciation buddy but truly I dont deserve it. If it wouldnt have been your support at every stage then I doubt that this PC super cup tournament had even taken place. :clap

saisrini80 said:

Sai u and sid (m_vaughan) used to own this competition.

I echo what all the story writers have said in that they have put so much effort into the preperation for the threads. They are all of such a high quality and im very pleased with the 30 odd people who have allready voted so far. A great turnout.

Im very pleased to be the moderator of the story section as it is one of the hottest sections here at planetcricket.

As for you pal... your killing me here :p

pal said:
Aaaahhhh!!!!!! guess I made a mistake. I saw only two people not vote for themselves - MWaugh and Sid, so I decided to vote for one of them. Since, MWaugh had 2 votes and Sid had none, I went with Sid, only to read the thread and discover that he didn't want any votes. :(

If you think he wrote the best story then vote for it.
I've gone for Brett Lee although I was also impressed by the_gas's BLIC story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread