Story Best Story (October 2005)

Best Story (October 2005)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrettLee seems to be the main contender currently to win the first award,good luck to everyone on my behalf.

jamee999 said:
I voted for Briggsey's story.

Briggseys is good at the telling the story and his screenshots and headline and stats are great, that thread just rocks Briggsey has my vote

ZoraxDoom said:
I nominate the VB World Club Championship.
Wow! My first nomination. Glad to see that my work is being appreciated.

I voted for the Derbyshire chronicles. Unfortunately Rob had problems in his computer. That story was fun. The current best runner has got to be the Johnny Walker series by Brett Lee for the sheer work he puts into the presentation followed up by Australia's season.

Im slightly dissapointed that MWaugh's story has received only 4 votes,I think his story is a really good one and he put's in a lot of attention to detail,although Im not saying that BrettLee's story is bad I just thought that the two of them along with M.Bala should be having a fiercer competition at this stage of the month.Hopefully it will be the case for the next month.

Dont worry. Next month my Twenty20 World Championship would add more fierce competition among the story writers. I took a sabbatical but now I am back with fierce determination to win the next PC Best Story writer award!

Beware story writers! :D

saisrini80 said:
Dont worry. Next month my Twenty20 World Championship would add more fierce competition among the story writers. I took a sabbatical but now I am back with fierce determination to win the next PC Best Story writer award!

Oh Joy! The old war horse is here!:p It will be good to have stiff competition going around. m_vayghan will also be here with his english season. And mwaugh's aussie season will have more appeal as India tours down under. So all set for an exciting November! May the best story win and also let a lot of good stories be posted.:cheers

saisrini80 said:

I accept your challenge! Prepare to go down, Sai! :D

well the poll is drawing to a close. i would personally like to thank all of the 62 people who have voted on this poll which i think is one of the largest for the story section. congratulations to BrettLee who looks to have wrapped up a rather convincing victory with Briggsey showing a very good performance with 12 votes. congratulations to all who received votes and with the standard of story writing improving every month im sure next months competition will be tougher than ever.

MWaugh said:
well the poll is drawing to a close. i would personally like to thank all of the 62 people who have voted on this poll which i think is one of the largest for the story section. congratulations to BrettLee who looks to have wrapped up a rather convincing victory with Briggsey showing a very good performance with 12 votes. congratulations to all who received votes and with the standard of story writing improving every month im sure next months competition will be tougher than ever.

it has to be tougher and more tighter next month... i'm back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread