Story Best Story (October 2005)

Best Story (October 2005)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep indiarock your banned from this forum and your story is taken off the list haha (j/k). your allowed to vote your own thread. but everyone can see.

and just to add please do not think about making multiple accounts to vote for your stories or anybody elses because it is a bannable offence and remember we can trace IP adresses.

EDIT - Langerrox thats why it is made so that people can see who voted for who

india rock said:

your not actually banned from anything. your perfectly within your right to vote for yourself

india rock said:
i had no idea u wern't allowed to vote for urself

i dont think your understanding me properly.

you ARE allowed to vote for youself

Does voting really matter that much that ude create multiple users,sheesh its just a way of acknowleding your efforts in a story,so if u really want votes,work hard on ur story.

I pesonally dont want any,i just want someone to make a player editor for c2k5 with the info im collecting,hopefully colin will be making one.

Yes its only a bit of fun, all the stories nomindated and many of the others are brilliant and each member deserves special praise for creating brilliant stories which liven up the games somewhat!

sid_19840 said:
Does voting really matter that much that ude create multiple users,sheesh its just a way of acknowleding your efforts in a story,so if u really want votes,work hard on ur story.

yer sid there was just a problem with voting a while back with the voting. some people take it more seriously than others sometimes.

to be honest with you das im not sure. ill work on fixing that. my mistake. sorry guys

das_vicky said:
why isint Planetcricket Rockers listed ?
Nothing has happened on that story since S_Harmison said he couldnt do it anymore, I think someone took over but they havent updated it for a while.

MWaugh said:
to be honest with you das im not sure. ill work on fixing that. my mistake. sorry guys
Could you also correct the spelling mistake on my name too plz :p:D

Briggsey said:
Nothing has happened on that story since S_Harmison said he couldnt do it anymore, I think someone took over but they havent updated it for a while.

I knew there was a reason why it wasnt added. It was done mostly on the number of posts and views and also how recently it has been updated and posted in. And the rockers appeared to die out a little bit ago.

Briggsey said:
Could you also correct the spelling mistake on my name too plz

No mate. No i cant. :p Youll spell your name how I want you to spell it :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread