Beta Testers for New Cricket Simulation

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
Hi guys. Im about to release a new cricket game this week. It's text based and free to play. It's been a passion project. But lots of work as I am a solo developer.

The game plays alot like a typical cricket simulator but with depth that surpasses all the cricket simulators on the market Ive seen. Ive tried my best to do cricket justice. It's been about a six month journey. Im hoping the game can stand up to the scrutiny of some cricket crazed fans. So let me know if you'd like to beta test it. Thanks for reading!

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi guys. Im about to release a new cricket game this week. It's text based and free to play. It's been a passion project. But lots of work as I am a solo developer.

The game plays alot like a typical cricket simulator but with depth that surpasses all the cricket simulators on the market Ive seen. Ive tried my best to do cricket justice. It's been about a six month journey. Im hoping the game can stand up to the scrutiny of some cricket crazed fans. So let me know if you'd like to beta test it. Thanks for reading!
I'd be down, provided it runs on my laptop

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I wouldn't mine testing it out, I've been running all the simulators I can for a league in planning

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Out of curousity, what is the platform it runs on? i.e. web-based/mobile app/pc?

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
I'd be down, provided it runs on my laptop
Thanks. It's a web browser game on the official site so it will play on anything with internet. Although larger devices will give better experiences. I will share the link on the weekend. Polishing up for release
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't mine testing it out, I've been running all the simulators I can for a league in planning
Hopefully you will find something different in my simulator. It's browser based. I will share the link on the weekend with screen shots.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Thanks. It's a web browser game on the official site so it will play on anything with internet. Although larger devices will give better experiences. I will share the link on the weekend. Polishing up for release
So this simulator run on your website, or it build like a plugin or add on for any sites to use?

Users who are viewing this thread