Big Ant Studios post first look at Cricket game

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even the game wouldn't know where it is going to pitch until you hit the release button.

Lol true!! I think people need to just wait and try out the game first before worrying about the system. I am sure we would be able to bowl good balls in no time (though perfect balls might take some practice) as our muscle memory would remember when to release the ball to be able to bowl a decent length.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Its going to be hell lot better than point and click bowling we have had over the years. I hope good seamn, swing and Spin mechanics are there to enhance the experience.

LoveBigant

School Cricketer
haha comparing beta screenshot of this one with ashes final screenshot :facepalm Just reading this thread from first page onwards...what a transformation ross :)

Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Every time i see the thread title i get excited for a second and then i realize this is a months old thread, :(

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^^^
Hahaha. :lol
Same with me! Hoping to find something interesting in this very thread some day.

I will be sure to post my Bourke Street photo in this thread then :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry... you said "interesting" - I thought you said "disturbing"

007avenger007

Club Captain
I will be sure to post my Bourke Street photo in this thread then :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry... you said "interesting" - I thought you said "disturbing"

how bout posting that anyway? this thread needs something refreshing :D...

well Ross i just pray that you dont go all "trickstar" on us and release gameplay screens only extremely near release date... only reason i wake up in the morning is just to see some more screens of the "finalized" game.... i dont think i can go 4 more months... GIVE ME A REASON TO LIVE WILL YOU :eek:

----------

Even the game wouldn't know where it is going to pitch until you hit the release button.

only reason i click on this darn thread lol xD :D

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We will not have to wait that long to see screens of ba cricket, ross has been overt in promoting ba cricket.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
well apart from the career mode i haven't seen any kind of promotion... am i missing something here ?? ? :\

So you haven't seen the Cricket Academy beta? Which was released on the date that Ross said it would be?

007avenger007

Club Captain
So you haven't seen the Cricket Academy beta? Which was released on the date that Ross said it would be?

i still wouldn't put it in the promo category... i would categorize screenshots, trailers, public events and gameplay videos as promotion... just look at GTA 5

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
i still wouldn't put it in the promo category... i would categorize screenshots, trailers, public events and gameplay videos as promotion... just look at GTA 5

Ross has already said his campaign will be very near release and short and quick just like Ashes I guess:eek:. These games do not have the money of GTA and remember GTA has not got everything right(Delay) so we will have to wait, hoping not to long as Ashes 2013 should be going in overdrive very soon.:thumbs

----------

BIGGS! Where are you, Biggs?

Having a Beer as New Zealand won a game of cricket today.:p

Users who are viewing this thread