Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a arcade game with flames coming from the ball when you hit a 6 and on fire mode hahahahaha, but in the end if they did do something like that i bet the game would sell very well. Most cricket fans these days like short fun not test cricket, still ashes starts in 8 weeks and i cant wait.ps big ant show us some screen shots.:D

PS move is not slated for release until Christmas 2011, so not sure how they are saying it will be in this game

PS move is not slated for release until Christmas 2011, so not sure how they are saying it will be in this game
Haha what you smoking? Actually I already know the answer to that.

PS Move is already in stores. $109 for the move motion controller + Playstation eye. Whatever that is.

What? man I am really out of it. Move is available? What are the good games?

Going by a pamphlet in front of me the only games are "Start Party" "Kung Fu rider" "Sports Champions" and "Eye Pet"

Don't sound too entertaining but I've always wanted to be a Kung Fu Rider

I believe it won't be available for PC too, and considering the fact that piracy is probably main reason to provide no financial profit for the company anymore. I take it this game will be released in both PS3/XBox360. Let's hope for the better gameplay if not the graphics, judging by the Rugby game.

U reakon no PC hmm thats what they said about AFL & RLL, Big Ant are using MSN Live for online gaming for AFL so I reakon RLL & Cricket will be the same, so pirates will find it hard to join & they wont have LAN ingame (if they had any brains) Atleast a Aussie company can see the $$$$ in a Cricket game

Ohh isnt Codies Cricket 2010 just Ashes 2009 with the Beta Patches what Transmission made :eek: I reakon so

Give Big Ant a chance :D

cheers

I don't expect some test match cricket game. This'll probably be a low budget, arcadey cricket game - but that doesn't mean it won't be good. I can see this being a really fun arcadey cricket game if they get it right.

I don't expect some test match cricket game. This'll probably be a low budget, arcadey cricket game - but that doesn't mean it won't be good. I can see this being a really fun arcadey cricket game if they get it right.

every cricket game out is an arcadey cricket game lol

Yeh but they aren't intentionally arcadey. BLIC isn't really supposed to be arcadey.

Well considering the ratio of technology to budget, the era of arcade-ish or whatever you so call era will go. Of course, if it is an arcade game considering I'm not really aware of big ant games though heard of them, shouldn't take much while or if they have to say "a new era of cricket gaming", they either must be going at making a solid game which would take a good year/+half (if announcement has come with the initiation of the game)

So early calls would only make us foolish. Let's wait 'til we get "updates". (sick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread