Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Matt did the interview with H Smith. He's the one to count on.

God this new cricket game has nothing new since the start. If big ant are to release a good cricket game they need to show the game soon. My hopes are low for this one, the main reason is there NRL game is fun but not great and i know ic2010 is a bad game online but offline its the best since shane 99. Still i wish them luck because they will need it. Cricket is so hard to make well and if they only have a small buget then good luck to them.:noway

I have doubts over LM selling his game to these....:D
Common TAOC,Burn your Cold Coal again into Mighty Fire!!!!........hmmm Its a nice line...lol:laugh

Looks a quite promising and appealing News. Fun and Exciting Cricket Game Ever? We will have to see it. Austraillians love Cricket. It must be a goood game but I strongly feel that we shouldnt expect it to be a very good game because things only get better when you make a product time and again and through experience eventually you developed a very solid product. The same good thing is happening with Codemasters recent Cricket games if they continue making like this. Anxiously waiting for Big Ant Cricket Game New info :)

RLL Live from Big Ant aint to bad from what ppl saying on the sidhe forum, the reviews were bad BUT the reviewer prob only played the game for 1 night ? Big Ant making 3 sports games AFL Cricket RLL

Big Ant Cricket might be ok Anyway no PC version announced

There will be PC versions for AFL & RLL so I can cross my fingers

cheers

http://www.bigant.com/

Last edited:
I believe it won't be available for PC too, and considering the fact that piracy is probably main reason to provide no financial profit for the company anymore. I take it this game will be released in both PS3/XBox360. Let's hope for the better gameplay if not the graphics, judging by the Rugby game.

Where do you see PS Move and 3d ? I could not find it on any link

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps move and 3D in a cricket game is cool but why dont they release a few screen shots first. We all want to know how it will look. Also its september already and only small news, this cricket game will not be out this year. If they want to make a good cricket game that is better than ic2010 then they need time. Putting ps move and 3D in there will not be easy to do well. still its good to have more cricket games to pick from.:spy

Does that indicate it really will be "Cricket like you've never seen or played it it before"? by that I mean is it probably going to be arcade style and not a true simulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread