Big Bash 2016 Now Available on iOS and Android

Dont get me wrong i think its a great initiative by both parties, CA dont stand to lose a thing anyway you look at it. If it were a bad game, which it isn't, it wouldn't effect them in the slightest. If it gives BA a chance of having licensed leagues in the DBC franchise, then thats awesome, BA are the only ones standing to lose anything. A bad game only ever hurts the developers, it wont be, so win win!

Just have one complaint... we can't select the bowler or the field settings.... nor can we switch sides while bowling...

Apart from that, one of the best cricket games with the best graphics...

Shots are really great... especially the reverse sweep for six and the scoop

A great match... Great battingg by maxxwell
IMG_1730.PNG
IMG_1731.PNG
IMG_1732.PNG
IMG_1733.PNG

Just have one complaint... we can't select the bowler or the field settings.... nor can we switch sides while bowling...

Apart from that, one of the best cricket games with the best graphics...
People may think I am a grumpy shyster but honestly how can you complain about a free gift? Am I mad or out of touch or what?

People may think I am a grumpy shyster but honestly how can you complain about a free gift? Am I mad or out of touch or what?

The problem is in your mind , this is a forum and people are entitled to their opinion you think that every other poster is complaining or moaning when infact they are just stating their opinion (which is what forum are for) buddy you need a psychiatrist

Well you’re right its free so there should be no complaints really. Mad, no way. Out of touch? Just avoid the word fearsome tweak, don’t know anyone who says it plus it looks super geeky. Hyperbole another, I mean what the shit? Right, well you see where this is going, ok. Friendly advice. :)

The problem is in your mind , this is a forum and people are entitled to their opinion you think that every other poster is complaining or moaning when infact they are just stating their opinion (which is what forum are for) buddy you need a psychiatrist
Right.....how insightful.....

OK- so back to discussing why the players don't look like there real life counterparts & maybe less about attacking someone's mental state.

On a brighter note, the crowd atmosphere on this app is amazing... something that really immerses you into the game!!!

I know but the shot animations doesn't compliment this (you can't leg glance for a big six over fine leg just by merely bat touching the ball) if they could toned the power just a weebit it will look more organic and gorgeous.

So you think the mobile game where you can hit a 6 every ball needs to look more 'organic'? As Matt alluded to, this isn't meant to be a simulation of real cricket.

when infact they are just stating their opinion

Opinions are allowed to be wrong and called out for being so. Shush.

...and that moment when the Sydney Thunder GM tweets you for scoring 50 in the @BigAntStudios game:

I'm not saying that it's bad.... I'm just mentioning the basic features that are present in almost every cricket mobile game.... If they do not add it.. I have no problem....

One of the best bits about this is that it means there must be a good relationship between Cricket Australia and @BigAntStudios and bridges have been mended following the Ashes Cricket 13 debacle.
Hopefully this means that they are cool with all that copyright infringement on the Cricket Academy . :lol

Users who are viewing this thread