Big Bash 2016 Now Available on iOS and Android

One of the best bits about this is that it means there must be a good relationship between Cricket Australia and @BigAntStudios and bridges have been mended following the Ashes Cricket 13 debacle.
Hopefully this means that they are cool with all that copyright infringement on the Cricket Academy . :lol

If this relationship improves for future cricket games hopefully we can see licensed Australian teams! and... Stadiums? ;)

Would love to see the commentary team of channel ten promoting this game.(Gilchrist, Damein Fleming.....)

Opinions are allowed to be wrong and called out for being so. Shush.

Perfectly right but one has to be in his civil limits when giving anti remarks to a particular opinion , calling some one dick ,douchebag for stating their opinion is just crazy (not targetting Dutch here but every basher using foul language to criticize someones opinion)

PC mods has to be strict on this matter otherwise PC quality will go down.

This is what i was talking about yesterday Short pitch bug.
It only occurs when you bowl short pitch deliveries with the spinners.
And it's a kind of trick to bowl maiden overs.

PC mods has to be strict on this matter otherwise PC quality will go down.

Everything is fine. Just enjoy the game and if you don't like it, be constructive. Whinging about peoples responses is just as loathsome and boring...

This is what i was talking about yesterday Short pitch bug.
It only occurs when you bowl short pitch deliveries with the spinners.
And it's a kind of trick to bowl maiden overs.

You might want to tag @MattW on that one so the team can get a look at it. I'll see if I can replicate it from my end. I haven't played a LOT of matches that are over 10 overs so I don't bowl a lot with the spinners.

Already fixed in an update - waiting on it to filter through on iOS, but should be live now on Android.
Yes the update is live
Screenshot_2016-12-02-10-57-00.jpg

Again Thankyou @MattW @BigAntStudios for this awesome game

Loved how the update changelog is worded/phrased. Tells you something about the way they welcome/embrace feedback.

Had a go at it yesterday. I found it difficult to hit powerful shots. 95% of my shots were resulting in either dot balls or a single. Still trying to get the hang of the timing.

Surprisingly, it runs butter smooth on my two-year old phone (1 GB RAM and 1.6 Ghz Quadcore).

It's bloody amazing! Thank you Big Ant for this wonderful unannounced, surprise gift. You people are awesome.

Played my first game on BBL, it was close game but I kept my nerve and snatched victory from Sydney Thunder :D
Screenshot_20161202-111200.png
Screenshot_20161202-111155.png
Screenshot_20161202-111147.png
Screenshot_20161202-111143.png

I vote whomever writes the changelogs gets a payrise.

...you really should just hand me the chequebook.

Seeing all the reviews here, I am being tempted to play more overs than playing only 2 player. BTW, is there a difference about the playing styles of men and women in he game or is it the same?

Seeing all the reviews here, I am being tempted to play more overs than playing only 2 player. BTW, is there a difference about the playing styles of men and women in he game or is it the same?
Playing syle is more or less the same.

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread