Big Bash 2016 Now Available on iOS and Android

Would love to see the commentary team of channel ten promoting this game.(Gilchrist, Damein Fleming.....)

Normally I'd point out that it's incredibly complex given various conflicts of interest, not willing to support corporate ventures unless paid for...

... HOWEVER, this might work out. It's a totally free app and in everyone's interest to promote the sport. Fingers crossed.

Played a quick 5 over match Sydney Sixers (me) vs Sydney Thunder. Struggled a bit initially with the controls but got the hang of it after playing few games.

There can be options to change field settings and select the next bowler or batsman. Nice game anyway with respect to graphics, animation etc. Good job BigAnt.
View attachment 176802

View attachment 176803

View attachment 176804

Just have one complaint... we can't select the bowler or the field settings.... nor can we switch sides while bowling...

Apart from that, one of the best cricket games with the best graphics...

Same point, but there are different ways to express ur views

Normally I'd point out that it's incredibly complex given various conflicts of interest, not willing to support corporate ventures unless paid for...

... HOWEVER, this might work out. It's a totally free app and in everyone's interest to promote the sport. Fingers crossed.
They do promote the official app might turn out the same the with official game as well.

It's akin to Company A evaluating Company B's worth when A is trying to acquire or merge with B. it's not an exact science and you see experts fall flat on their faces. Case in point HP's acquisition of Autonomy for $11B and HP is still trying to recover from the fiasco.

By the way Chief wanted to ask you a question regarding the free app/game revenue model. So far I've seen that the free games/apps rely on two ways to make money... i) Ads and ii) Microtransactions or a combination of both. How do developers/publishers make money if there are no ads and no micro-transactions? Do they get paid by Google (Android) and Apple (iOS) based on the number of downloads?

No, devs do not get paid by any primary store

Incidentally, it had a pretty good first day... :)

It's had a great day in Oz and India.

We will have integrated commentary about the game during BBL games, I can't wait for Shane to tell us how it compares to King of Spin :)

Caught the trail end of Nine News tonight - the first story I saw was about how Warne's already moved on to making an emoji app...

He's been pushing that for weeks on MMM Radio.

Enjoyed my first 10 over game.
Screenshot_20161202-192703.png
Screenshot_20161202-192718.png

Screenshot_20161202-192652.png

It's had a great day in Oz and India.

We will have integrated commentary about the game during BBL games, I can't wait for Shane to tell us how it compares to King of Spin :)

That will be a big help. Shame it was launching same as red week, otherwise it would probably have got more prominent featuring, but at least it got minor features in some territories. I guess the release was non-negotiable because of BBL tickets being advertised in-game: any later and I suppose the matches would have been too close.

Would be pretty cool for them to play it before/during the match of the two teams playing

Users who are viewing this thread