No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, this forum really is dead... I must be the only guy playing Cricket '09!

...anyways, something different for today. Change of pace with some new 2012 Bats. Had a look at the templates available, but they were all low quality so I've created an entirely new Bat Template which has worked out really well, see for yourself...

attachment.php

Bat set includes everything you see above and I've thrown in the Puma gloves I whipped up as well, replace the addidas ones in the game to use em, let me know what you think! :wave

If the bats are popular, I might make some more. Gotta get started on that Australian Kit...

Attachments

• Bats Splash.jpg
    Bats Splash.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 3,642
  • 2012 Biggs Bats.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,072
Those bats are pretty good buddy! Many play AC09 Download our stuff,but just don't atleast comment.This why we think the forum is sort of Dead, but it isn't.So just go on, I wanted to make the forum active so made a studios and did my bit.

----------

I did some mods and got 6 reps , that directly shows the forum is 'Active'
Cricket07 forum is the most active forum on planetcricket.This is the reason i did a bunch of mods there!

Those bats are pretty good buddy! Many play AC09 Download our stuff,but just don't atleast comment.This why we think the forum is sort of Dead, but it isn't.So just go on, I wanted to make the forum active so made a studios and did my bit.

Thanks man. Yeah, I have been lurking around these forums for years, so it's about time I started giving back. Now I've figured out how to mod the game correctly, I'm having a blast!

I did some mods and got 6 reps , that directly shows the forum is 'Active'
Cricket07 forum is the most active forum on planetcricket.This is the reason i did a bunch of mods there!

Yeah, I can see my thread views are in the 200+ so I'm guessing people are lurking and downloading, but not commenting! Nevermind... I have C07 installed, but moved onto C09 about a year ago, I just find it more enjoyable... even if it does lack tournament modes.

Crazy that a 5 year old game has the more active forum! Haha.

Last edited:
Righto... this was a mission to make. Long story short, that collar took some serious work to get just right, and the arms were difficult to get just the right balance of yellow around the shoulders... Enjoy!

attachment.php

Easily my favorite Kit to make so far and I think, the best. That collar does it for me... bit of trickery involved to get it working!

I also made some Puma Wicket Keeper gloves (to go with the bat gloves from yesterday), they look decent in-game, used by Matthew Wade from Australia and Brendon McCullum... from NZtown. So just assign them to the Shared Codemasters gloves, assign and you're away!

______

Still to come
; I may attempt the away version of the Australian Shirt, or more likely the Twenty20 Shirt... We'll see! What do you want to see? Also, I have a NZ Test/ODI/T20 kit I made that I'm using, although there's a few of those available in this forum already, do you want me to release my version?

Attachments

• Australia ODI Splash.jpg
    Australia ODI Splash.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 3,620
  • Australia ODI [2012].zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,183
Last edited:
That's a brilliant kit!

Haha, Thanks! If you liked that one... then you might like this too...

attachment.php

Hot off the Photoshop, Australia's T20 Kit for 2012. In the file, you have a version without the giant KFC logo on the front (if you prefer it without, like I do) and I've thrown in another bonus, this time it's the Australian Test Kit for 2012 as well...

Harder Kit to make than the ODI one, with the stripes matching up, but got it done quite quickly now that I'm on a roll. Think I'll take a break for the next few days.

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• Australia T20 Splash.jpg
    Australia T20 Splash.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 3,591
  • Australia-T20-[2012].zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,399
where have you been for the past three years? your kit making is outstanding! You've made puma bats, gloves and wicket keeping gloves now thats all left is the pads :p

Wonder full Work Mate
you have done even the gloves
please at least can you become our
Revolution Studio's Official Member? :cheers

Last edited:
....now thats all left is the pads :p

Really, I hadn't noticed? ;)

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback. Glad y'all enjoying the kits!... Share them around, just so long as people come to this wonderful website to download them!

Not sure what Kit to do next... will leave it a few days. Maybe South Africa...

Learning how to make scratch bats{hand made} i mean non-copy paste Will increase your bats quality:thumbs

Eh... I think the quality of the bats is pretty good in-game, I'm working from some pretty high-resolution images! I make the kits by hand, but the bats are so small they barely need it. I'm using my own bat-template I created, which is much higher quality than any others I've seen...

Thanks for the feedback though!

A nice big update for y'all... two full kit packs and something a little different. First up, I've been able to create brand-new PUMA Wicket-Keeping and Batting Pads. Check em out, I'm especially pleased with the Keeper pads...

attachment.php

...there's a .txt file inside, to help you with installing them in the right place. Make sure you put in all 3 files otherwise they won't work. I've also incldued colour-schemed versions of the Puma Pads from all the kits I've made so far in this thread, so again... assign them if you're using my kits. Also, I've included in this PUMA download pack my previous Gloves, Bats and Keeper Gloves, all in one handy download! (...annnnnd, if that wasn't enough, I've included a Bat I made, but didn't particularly like as an added bonus).

attachment.php

I'm trying to avoid doing kits that have been done before, or too much, but these guys are playing the BlackCaps soon, so I've updated their kit accordingly for the ODI matches... So here is South Africa's ODI Kit for 2012, pretty basic kit, built the whole thing pretty easily, worth doing right the first time as I guessed I would re-jig it for England, which is what happened!...

attachment.php

Another kit that has probably been done to death (I haven't really looked) is England's ODI gear, but as I did the South African one, figured I would tweak it and do the England Version. Their 2012 version is slightly different in subtle ways, I've tried to show that with the Kit as well... See what you think!

That's it... That'll keep you busy, Happy Downloading. :yes

| Don't Forget to say "Thanks" if you like/download em! |​

Attachments

• Puma Splash.jpg
    Puma Splash.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3,504
  • South Africa Splash.jpg
    South Africa Splash.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 3,462
  • England Splash.jpg
    England Splash.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 3,412
  • Puma Pads 2012.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 658
  • South Africa.zip
    641.5 KB · Views: 881
  • England.zip
    1 MB · Views: 884
Last edited:
another great batch of kits, the full kitbag is something that no one focuses on so its great you've done a puma one. always wanted to replace those codemasters, transmission, bradbury etc pads and accessories.

another great batch of kits, the full kitbag is something that no one focuses on so its great you've done a puma one. always wanted to replace those codemasters, transmission, bradbury etc pads and accessories.

Thanks! I was really pleased with how they look, especially the Keeper Pads! The Puma stuff is very different from most other Pads/Gloves, although Adidas have some interesting stuff. Don't think I'll get around to doing any more, it's quite fiddly but it can be done. If there's a demand, I may do some more Gloves/Pads. We shall see...

Both the kit looks flawless..:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread