No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep saying it, but this will really be the last one before the weekend... so I hope you enjoy the effort. India's 2012 ODI Kit is a bit complicated to get right, (although nothing compared to the Australian T20/ODI stuff!)... and I needed a challenge after the Zimbabwe kit, so see what you think...

attachment.php

I've gone the 'special edition' route I took for the BlackCaps stuff and put some high-detail textures in the appropriate places on the shirt, along with 4 variants of the India Shirt, just in case Sahara do pull out... it'll save me making it again!

Hopefully this will be popular with the India fans here! :p

Attachments

• India Splash.jpg
    India Splash.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 2,505
  • India ODI 2012.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,689
biggs jeee where you been at?, this kits are very god lol i may even play ashes again :P , the ashes thread isnt really big enough , bit of a shame :( , have a go at the aussie 2012 away kit and try and get the colour perfect , defo thing you should release maybe a kit pack in your index , all your work is top stuff KIU :cheers

Where have I been? Haha... Lurking sir!

Cheers mate, as I said earlier... I prefer Ashes Cricket to 2007, just because it's more "pick up and play" cricket, rather than 2007. The graphics are obviously, a bit better and I prefer the arcade-style of gameplay.

Glad you like the kits though, I'll definitely give the Australian Away gear a nudge sooner than later, not sure what kits to do next so you might get lucky. We'll see!

______

Btw, a complete Kit Pack is a great idea, actually. I'll do a "version 1.0" now then once I have the rest of the international teams done in the next few weeks, I'll do another version.

attachment.php

For now, here's a total download of all the international team kits I've done, including the ICC World XI and the Puma Kit bag as a bonus, which has all the gloves, bats and pads made... Pack includes:

• Australia ODI Home 2012
  • Australia T20 Home 2012
  • South Africa ODI 2012
  • England ODI 2012
  • New Zealand T20 | ODI 2012
  • India ODI 2012
  • Zimbabwe 2012
  • Pakistan 2012
  • ICC World XI ODI | T20 | Test
  • Puma Kit Bag | Bats, Gloves and Pads

I've updated my directory on the first page with this link as well. Easy! Happy Modding!

Attachments

• Kitpack Banner.jpg
    Kitpack Banner.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 2,440
  • Biggs Kitpack Version 1.0.zip
    17.8 MB · Views: 1,047
Last edited:
Tbh: Buddy you spoiled the indian kit with the texture,please don't such rough textures on the kits.The designs were very good.

Looks good to my eyes ;)

Tbh: Buddy you spoiled the indian kit with the texture,please don't such rough textures on the kits.The designs were very good.

it looks better without the glossy coating on the kits, i suspect it'll look even better with shrenik's cloth patch.

Cloth Patch?

it looks better without the glossy coating on the kits, i suspect it'll look even better with shrenik's cloth patch.

yeah that's exactly what i'm saying.

Awesome! I'll check it out... I'm very happy with the texturing on the India Kit, for what it's worth. Looks realistic!

_________

Cheeky Kit for the weekend... :D

attachment.php

...can't stop til I've caught em all! Australian 2012 Away Kit, same as previously released just some small tweaks and obviously the colour change! Enjoy! I've included all the relevant gear, along with colour versions of my Puma Pads...

EDIT: WHOOPS! I just realised the ODI Away Kit is supposed to have a GREEN collar, not yellow. Although, I prefer the yellow colour, i've added that alternate (correct) version into the Download. So worry not!

Attachments

• Australia Away Splash.jpg
    Australia Away Splash.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2,316
  • Australia ODI Away 2012.zip
    951.6 KB · Views: 774
  • Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Ha! That's great news... it's a great cricket game, lots of unexploited options for modding...

...speaking of which, something different (for me) today; National Bank Stump, Boundary Rope and Ad-Board set... HOWEVER, I'm having trouble getting the ad-boards to work, I've located the correct folder but none of them show up in-game? Anyone able to help me on that? I've included them here anyways for you to download, would love to get them working, somehow... What am I missing?

attachment.php

As a Bonus, I've included some Puma Arm-Guards to complete the Puma Kit Pack, for you completists out there!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• National Bank Signage & Stump Set.zip
    675.3 KB · Views: 421
  • National Bank Splash.jpg
    National Bank Splash.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,188
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread