Your Cricket Black Magic - Road to Glory | Season charged up

srikarr12

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Black Magic will you be playing in the "Five High's" tournament if you make it. because ill be playing in the tournament for BSHS 1st XI in Adelaide.:happy

(btw can anyone tell me why my reps are so bad)dont hav a clue!!

Last edited:

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Black Magic will you be playing in the "Five High's" tournament if you make it. because ill be playing in the tournament for BSHS 1st XI in Adelaide.:happy

(btw can anyone tell me why my reps are so bad)dont hav a clue!!

Eyy another "high" guy, yep I know about the 5 highs, if I do get in I'll be in the MHS one. I don't think we won last year though. Well I'm in the squad of 22 which is where the squad of 13 gets picked from. Although the selections for that are next term, hopefully I can get in.

srikarr12

Club Cricketer
ye our squad aint gonna be picked till next term cuz its like on the last week of school for us. We always come 2nd in that comp for some reason.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
ye our squad aint gonna be picked till next term cuz its like on the last week of school for us. We always come 2nd in that comp for some reason.

Maybe because this year we are going to come first :p

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Ohoh, just found out my friend's uncle was going to play in the IPL if he didn't have his back injured (for the Kings XI). He's agreed to have a hit with me and my friend in the nets yaya. I'll tell you guys how I go :happy:happy:happy.

I'll see if I can get him hooked on PC as well :)

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Great what's his name?

Shani...

--------------

Matches starting this week :happy

Tomorrow - Training
Friday - Twilight Match
Sunday - Match

---------------

Prediction, we will win the friday match. :) I've done pretty good at training at my new club and should open bowling, but nothing final yet. The same applies with the Sunday team as there are a lot of new players this year.

I've got a new grip and gloves(thanks to planet cricket) so I'll have to see how I go in the matches with them. Unfortunately this year they've made helmets compulsory at all times so that might lower my run rate. I'm hoping to do a bit better in batting this year. I'll try hit a 40 because last year my highest was 38 off 2.5 overs, which incidentally was the longest I've stayed in. Luckily my school team thinks I can bat, so I'll be up in the middle order :happy

Mad Snake

International Coach
howd ya games go BM, i picked up a 3 fa in the 2nds today but we lost by a run :(

What is the competition your playing in called?

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
howd ya games go BM, i picked up a 3 fa in the 2nds today but we lost by a run :(

What is the competition your playing in called?

Same as yours, cmca or southern churches district or something. Nice figures mate, I picked up a 3fa last match as well. This match we are yet to bowl.

----------

I've played 3 matches in each team so far, well 2 and 1/2, but cougars have won both and mhsoba have lost both :).

Although this match that we are playing now (2 dayer), this week we batted and our mhsoba team was 5/60. OHO magic steps in and :happy:happy:happy:happy:happy 50, half century, my first one ever, this is a not out as well.

My average at the moment is 70, which is also the highest in our team :D:D. I did the old lap of honour on the 50, and the other team was so shocked. The captain decided to have a go at me and was like looks like he's only got one shot boys. I was like yep, funny how it works each time.

I dunno if I made up this new sledge or I got it from somewhere, but out of no where "Dunno whats worth more boys, the bat or the batsmen", can't wait to use that next week :p

-------

Nearly forgot the story about last match with mhsoba, we hadn't taken a wicket for around 15 overs. We were all getting tired, till this guy smacked one uppishly through the covers. I dived a took a screamer, I couldn't believe I took the catch and piffed it as high as I could, unfortunately it decided to go a little sideways. It flew past the boundary and into a bush where we lost the ball :p. Luckily, they still gave me the catch :)

-------

Looks like mhsoba might finally win a match for once :happy:happy

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Great work on your 50 man!

You might wanna practice on your celebrations when you take a catch :D hehehe

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Oh, I can't take it anymore. - In the match I scored a 50

6/7 bowling figures and 4 catches (No caught and bowled) - All in 5 overs

I think it's safe to say I was the team that match.

MHSOBA WON :happy:happy by 160 runs :clap

------------

Unfortunately next match I made 6, which is a disappointment, but I don't really care at the moment. :p

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
It's been a while, although I can tell you the cougars have won every match of the season and we are in the finals.

Drama and more drama for Mhsoba. We needed 45 off 25 balls. 8 wickets down, I had been put down for exactly this position (well maybe a little less amount of runs needed). Note, we would have won the finals if we won this match

The over I go in

4,6,6,4,6,Out

9 Wickets down and we need 19 runs of 19 balls. I was so shattered when I went out, although the other batsmen got us untill we needed 5 off 7. Then the worst thing happened, a wicket, just like that everything was gone. Although I reckon on of the greatest matches I've ever played.

If anyone wants to check the stats etc, you will find my clubs on the mycricket.com.au website. You guys know the names of the clubs, I don't want to give out anymore details though, sorry. :)

------------------

Sixes tally = 5

5 matches left to play, hopefully I can get it up to double figures. :happy

-------------------

Bowling -

MHSOBA - 161 Runs, 16 Wickets = 10... average. I want to get less than 10 for my average so I have to get this weekend (last match for MHSOBA) 1/8 or 2/18 or 3/28 or 4/38.

Houdini

School Cricketer
Great knock mate..
A quick fire 26.
Unlucky your team couldn't make it. Close.

Users who are viewing this thread