BLC PC Demo

sameer0807 said:
what u serious? Is this official? There is gonna be EA cricket 2006 next yr?
Well if there is no point in buying cric05 may as well spend it on BLC. Big key is will online play be available not too much else EA can do apart from improve gameplay and graphics

stevie said:
Have you played the BLIC demo?

Yes, its a piece of ****, and the full version wont be much better, NO AUTOPLAY?? that put me off the game alone, as if you can have fun bowling for 100 overs, someone please tell me, I would like to know.

rickyp said:
Yes, its a piece of ****, and the full version wont be much better, NO AUTOPLAY?? that put me off the game alone, as if you can have fun bowling for 100 overs, someone please tell me, I would like to know.

u got some serious issues man......try to appreciate good work by codeis...btw pls dont buy and pls dont play the blic 2005..i guess we r happy u r not playing....

The only thing that worried m when i saw the videos was the speed,When the bowler bowls the balls it seems to take a while to get to the batsman.And when the throwing the ball back it seems to take to long.What are peoples views on this?

sameer0807 said:
what u serious? Is this official? There is gonna be EA cricket 2006 next yr?
yes its confirmed....thats what they talked about...cause the market is getting bigger...

i never use autoplay and on cricket 2004 i had played full test matches but they bored me ****less with unrealistic scores etc.

i aint played BLC demo yet, waitin for the 30th but so far cricket 2005 feels like cricket 2004. sure the animations are spruced up a bit n it looks visually superb but like cricket 2004, after a couple of net sessions you are able to smack any ball for six. i hit a six with my 3rd ball faced in the demo using the same shot and timing that i always used in cricket 2004, charge smack over long off.

i know some ppl dun have that much time on their hands so dats o0ne thing....but if the bowling in BLC is actually fun then you would wanna play it yourself. i really wouldnt take any satisfaction in winning a game when ive only played half of it

rickyp said:
Oh dear. This is cricket - if you don't want to bowl, then go buy Britney Spears Dance Beat instead.

it is released on PC on 30th June (demo that is)

the demo these people are talking about is the PS2 demo

i just played the EA demo..

i luv it.. grphics wise i can not complain...
player aggression, emotion, alertness .... they r all there
the way they play shots looks very correct

i am running this on a very fast machine... so i cannot see any slowness

i just need to figure out the controls now :)

nitehawk said:
i just played the EA demo..

i luv it.. grphics wise i can not complain...
player aggression, emotion, alertness .... they r all there
the way they play shots looks very correct

i am running this on a very fast machine... so i cannot see any slowness

i just need to figure out the controls now :)
This is a BLIC forum.

And the EA demo sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread