BLIC 2007 Delayed On All Formats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No not an april fools, taken from codies forum. Apparently by a moderator, although i have never heard of him before.

Bryer said:
Just been flicking through Teletext on Channel 4, they are reporting that the BLIC 2007 game for all formats has been delayed until the 12th of April, anyone got any info to back this up? I've never heard of a game to get delayed 2 days before release, and with pre-orders being shipped I'm finding this hard to believe...

If preorders have been shipped, then I highly doubt it's been delayed

BLIC 07 will be delay :eek: , thats a terrible news :(

IloveGilly said:
There is a chance I could get my game tomorrow. Don't see how that's possible.
Exactly, they'd have to recall all of them, it'd just be a loss of money and waste of time for them.
Unless of course it was because there was a major bug affecting gameplay which made it unplayable.

Cowburn199 said:
Exactly, they'd have to recall all of them, it'd just be a loss of money and waste of time for them.
Unless of course it was because there was a major bug affecting gameplay which made it unplayable.

Major bug :eek: , Codemastres r great then i will say :hpraise they have cancelled the releasing date , look at those EA Sports they know there r full of bugs but dont even bother to make it better :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Major bug :eek: , Codemastres r great then i will say :hpraise they have cancelled the releasing date , look at those EA Sports they know there r full of bugs but dont even bother to make it better :p
I didn't say it WAS, I was just speculating a reason if it has been delayed.

PLAY.com had the in stock for ps2 yesterday so are dispatching them off today, so there cant be a delay.

The Codemasters site is still saying 23rd March. However, in NZ EB Games had been advertising release as the 29th, but today changed this to the 4th of April. Couldn't get a definitive answer as to why this came about. Strange that some people have said they've recieved copies already - unless there is a delay due to production reasons..... hmmmm

*****NEWSFLASH*****
RubberGenius has confirmed on the Codemasters Forum that release is still set for Friday 23rd and that pre-orders began being sent out this morning.

Nothing to see people... move along! :happy

Last edited:
Rubber has stated that this is not true, so panic over, for uk customers at least.

The_gas said:
Rubber has stated that this is not true, so panic over, for uk customers at least.

UK customers are lucky enough :p

About the NZ release date, some places are releasing it in April, only gamesman is releasing it on the 29th from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread