BLIC 2007 video out

Yes, not much in the video but it looked like 2005 :what. NO cap for fielders and bowling, batting from that video looks same as 2005. Hopefully it will play different :) .

We need gameplay videos. I do not want it to be updated 2005 game with some changes and online play. Having said that online play is going to be fun :happy . I can play with ppl all round the world :cheers .

My expectations are in limits this time it is going to be best cricket game IMO online play is :hpraise hopefully it will work fine.

Last edited:
Well its a very low quality video clip (even though it says hi-res) so I dont think you can read too much into it.

Oh merged threads btw ;)

Not as much progression as i would have hoped to see but its early days like kev said it cant be read into too much at the moment.

looks good last years was great just 6's and no advancing down the wicket and sweep shots, so with those improved and online it is destined to be a hit! :)

can't play the video getting this error in wmp
ClassFactory cannot supply requested class
help plzzzzzzzzz

Oh right lol, I wasn't even getting the option to pick which res I wanted as I clicked the first link. The high res link is the one stuffed for me, low res works fine.

you have to go on the xbox uk website to get the chance to choose res :)

Low Quality Video. Still The wicket Keeper doesnt wear anything . like olddays of cricket.

i can't play both res can someone like give me link to download or change the format
thnksssssssss

I'm back to the shiny red paint thing again aren't I?! Surely the wicket keeper's failure to protect himself from suburn with a cap will completely ruin your experience and this game should not be bought until this is fixed. As far as I'm concerned (and if you're into that sort of thing!) the players could run around in only their underwear... or worse... as long as I get decent gameplay and online facilities.

Users who are viewing this thread