BLIC Full Version - Views, Opinions and Reviews

plz reply

i have bought brian lara on ps2 but the main problem is tht it doesnt have the player name written correctly in english for eg if it is shoiab malik then it is written ther shoaib mulak idont if ihave bought the english version or what

plzz reply becuz i have to return it soon if it is incorrect

N Square said:
i have bought brian lara on ps2 but the main problem is tht it doesnt have the player name written correctly in english for eg if it is shoiab malik then it is written ther shoaib mulak idont if ihave bought the english version or what

:mad: Isn't there a player editor ?

N Square said:

ur probably playing a non ICC Champions/ICC world cup tournament. if u play anything other than the 2 tourneys i just specified then ur not going to have the correct names of the players as they didnt get the licenses to add the real names for players. try playing an ICC tournament and u will c the correct names of players. use the player editor to edit the fake names to the real names.

theres no need to return the game mate, thats how the game is.

or just go in custom teams onthe main menu and edited the names manually or if you have a max drive for the PS2 get the filoe off here like me :D

yea thats goood idea.....editing the whole teams urself is a real hardwork man

When u edit the teams can you edit the faces?

why the game runs toooooooo fast, means bowlin,running not like normal speed of cricket 2005..... anybody having this fault?

how different is the game from the demo? i am quite curious as i read somewhere that

*The No Balls are better.

*Running around the wicket.

***Speed of the ball being bowled --- i really want to know about this! cuz i remember unless the speed was really close to the end of the marker, harmison and the quicks would ball a mere 56mph delivery which was quite frustrating!

yea i can assure u about speed of the bowler...its the same....a fast bowler bowling at 40mph :eek:

yeh, if your slightly off max speed it goes to around 70mph and a slower ball can be 50mph. i once got a ball from a USA spinner at 30mph :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread