BLIC GamerTV Preview Video

The video was great. Nice commentry, smooth animation and very cool graphics. I dont think the shot are played late they look okay for me and everything is in detailed oh man no other cricket game has done this . Rating should be 4.5 out of 5

bhail256 said:
Is it just me or did the speed-gun read 102 mph (below that 164 kph)? if u watch real carefully when the bowler is mouthing off the umpire :rolleyes:

Yup, 164 KPH. You can see it clearly at 1 minute 40 seconds into the video.

How Wrong I WAS! initial reactions can be a lil strong

After watching the video 12 times i finally feel that its gonna be a decent game. My initial reaction was "what garbage is this?" but now i feel that its actually gonna be fun to play. late batsman movement will be something we most prolly will get used to real fast, other than that i love the bowling actions, especially the left armer bowling, oh and the the cover drive by the batsman looked beautiful tho a lillll late.

taxial said:
Yup, 164 KPH. You can see it clearly at 1 minute 40 seconds into the video.

good to know i aint seeing things ;) i think this is actually gonna be FUN ... lol

this game should do us all some good :)! but i aint gonna make any more comments on the game till the demo arrivesss ... peace

Last edited:
noop it was decent but the bowlers had too much flight and the batsman played it late

someone can tell me that there will be any edges Realistically in ODIs especially in early time with new ball.

OMG complelty and utterly dissopointed! wat garbage man, 6 years later and this is all they can make! old one even looks better!
if they gave me that long i could have done a better job! especially with movements!

i hate saying this but the game does look bad!!!

1. batsman TOO STIFF, shots played to late, they should result in OUT
2. player names and commentators do not say the names!
3. Umpires look like ****! look how stiff and slow they move! he gives a decision after soo long!

4. who the hell cares for these old man matches! as if anyone will play them! instead of caring about creating bairded tramps, they should have improved the movement of players!

5. no bloody real faces!

GOOD THINGS are:

fielding, expresiions, hawk eye, animation while NOT batting, and bowling looks the best, even better than batting.

Even though this game has hugely dissopointed me, and looks nothign like how it was supposed to im still buying it :D cause as i said sometime earlier, cricket games come once a blue moon :P , but EA has one this race easily soo far anyway!

BTW wen is the demo gonna release? is it on the june 14th ?

nice video some positives some negatives but it as the saying goes it aint over till the fat lady sings

in case you dont understand the fat lady in this case is ea sports

People are saying that we are expecting too much, now tell me this

I know everyone in Codies have some kind of degree or even if they are high school drop out, they should've know how to spell the name.

How long does it take to find out Dravid"s or Mcgrath's name,(www.cricinfo.com). Codies is a big company and they make these kind of errors.

Secondly, The commentary, when they make a game they want the game to be entertaining and fun..Now, commentary like this will make the game fun and exciting? .. i dont think so...

They should be more careful..I dun't know what their plans are.... to fix these bugs or leave it.

Newayz, graphics look good ..no doubt, but it is just a trailer... dont know anythign about the real gameplay.

Confusion or WHat??

Check this pic out it says FLINTOFF and in the vid is the Flintaff...hmm interesting, aint it?

Last edited:
sallu said:
People are saying that we are expecting too much, now tell me this

I know everyone in Codies have some kind of degree or even if they are high school drop out, they should've know how to spell the name.

How long does it take to find out Dravid"s or Mcgrath's name,(www.cricinfo.com). Codies is a big company and they make these kind of errors.

Secondly, The commentary, when they make a game they want the game to be entertaining and fun..Now, commentary like this will make the game fun and exciting? .. i dont think so...

They should be more careful..I dun't know what their plans are.... to fix these bugs or leave it.

Newayz, graphics look good ..no doubt, but it is just a trailer... dont know anythign about the real gameplay.

Confusion or WHat??

Check this pic out it says FLINTOFF and in the vid is the Flintaff...hmm interesting, aint it?
They know how to spell the names, but they don't have the license to show them. And the pic is a tournament, where they are allowed real names.

I have given up explaining people why the real names aren't used. I guess we need to have a sticky topic explaining just this one thing. This is something that seem to confuse many of our forummers.

Nads said:
OMG complelty and utterly dissopointed! wat garbage man, 6 years later and this is all they can make! old one even looks better!
if they gave me that long i could have done a better job! especially with movements!

i hate saying this but the game does look bad!!!

1. batsman TOO STIFF, shots played to late, they should result in OUT
2. player names and commentators do not say the names!
3. Umpires look like ****! look how stiff and slow they move! he gives a decision after soo long!

4. who the hell cares for these old man matches! as if anyone will play them! instead of caring about creating bairded tramps, they should have improved the movement of players!

5. no bloody real faces!

Before you post, make sure you know all the facts. They havn't been making the game for 6 years. Had it actually been in development that long, everyone on here would be slagging the game off.

Agreed, the batsmen look abit funny playing a shot so late, but it doesn't result in being out all the time does it...

Oh sorry Mr. Picky, the umpires don't move right, or move at the right time for you. Does that really matter when compared to gameplay or difficulty?

Quite alot of people like the classic matches, me being one of them. So don't assume that no one will play them because you won't. Open your eyes.

Actually, if you look at the screenshots from th licensed tournaments, you will see faces modelled on real players. Again, open your eyes.

stevie said:
Before you post, make sure you know all the facts. They havn't been making the game for 6 years. Had it actually been in development that long, everyone on here would be slagging the game off.

Agreed, the batsmen look abit funny playing a shot so late, but it doesn't result in being out all the time does it...

Oh sorry Mr. Picky, the umpires don't move right, or move at the right time for you. Does that really matter when compared to gameplay or difficulty?

Quite alot of people like the classic matches, me being one of them. So don't assume that no one will play them because you won't. Open your eyes.

Actually, if you look at the screenshots from th licensed tournaments, you will see faces modelled on real players. Again, open your eyes.

Any suggestions on why the Umpire isnt wearing a hat?

fardin said:
Any suggestions on why the Umpire isnt wearing a hat?

No, and I couldn't care less if the umpire's wearing a hat or not! I'm not going to be looking at that while i'm batting or bowling...

Users who are viewing this thread