BLIC On PSP Announced

kamy100

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
New ?Pressure PlayTM? Mission Mode, the ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 and WiFi Multi-player options in all-new Pressure Play game.

Prepare for an all-new, handheld Brian Lara challenge as Codemasters announces Brian Lara 2007 Pressure Play, an original title in the best-selling cricket series, coming this summer for the PSP? (PlayStation?Portable) system.

Brian Lara 2007 Pressure Play is being specifically designed for PSP? gaming with an emphasis on new burst-play cricket challenges and will deliver all the exciting and accessible cricket gameplay that the series is renowned for.

The game will lead with the Pressure Play Mission Mode ? a new and exclusive game mode consisting of bite-sized burst-play challenges that cover every nuance of cricket. Progressing from easier ?bowl a maiden over? challenges for the beginner to more difficult ?one-ball-left-to-win? scenarios, Pressure Play allows the player to train and then master the sport of cricket via specific pressurised objectives. There are 16 unique missions to master ranging from Knowledge, Winners, Classic Matches, Masters and more off the wall ?Googly? challenges.

The game also features a full ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 mode, enabling players to compete as all of the stars of International Cricket in this ICC Officially Licensed Event. The game comes complete with 16 licensed international teams with official kits, 240 licensed international players including Kevin Pietersen, Matthew Hayden, Shane Bond, and of course Brian Lara - all with real player names and likenesses and officially licensed ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 stadia.

Brian Lara 2007 Pressure Play comes complete with an ad-hoc Multiplayer mode in which 2 players can compete wirelessly in a one-on-one ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 warm-up match. Cricket fans can recreate their favourite games from the ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 wirelessly such as Ireland?s historic victory over Pakistan, India?s dramatic defeat by Bangladesh and England?s exciting run chase against the West Indies.

With instant Hawk-EyeTM ball analysis options now at any point, enhanced AI for PSP? gaming and updated TV-style cameras and replays, Brian Lara 2007 Pressure Play will increase the pressure on all cricket fans this summer! Have you got the balls?!? Go online at www.codemasters.co.uk/pressureplay

Screenshots:

Announcement screenshots:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/codemasters/

Last edited:

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
I'll get this as it'll be novel being able to play on the move, just worried about how long each game will take to load though.

Dalek

Club Cricketer
And the GFX, should be interesting though.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am definitely not getting it !

Dalek

Club Cricketer
Lol, it depends on the price i already bought the pc version. The only thing somone will have to make some psp patches lol

Dalek

Club Cricketer
the Psp is more compact and will be different. from the screens looks like blic05 but kits etc

dhoni dhamaka

Club Cricketer
but has it still got all the stuff that the versions on PS2, 360 and PC, such as world cup mode, custom one day international, custom test, etc. is it just BLIC 07 but with a a new extra feature?

otherwise i aint wasting my money on it.....

D

Deleted member 11215

Daylight robbery! i wonder how many sales they get this time compare to the xbox and pc release.

Users who are viewing this thread