BLIC Requests - Videos, Screens, Info

The animations showing the players rubbing themselves(after being hit i presume),look very good.It's these little touches that make a game better.

vibs89 said:
Sohail your graphics are awesome. I wish I had those type of graphics.

believe it or not them graphics are from my intel integrated card. :eek:

From the screenshots in the previous page...it does look a bit cartoony(the grass & crouds especially) :D

Just got clean bowled. Knocked out the off stump, don't think that ever happened in c2k4

Attachments

• bowled.JPG
    bowled.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 246
Pak_cricketer said:
One question whats that thing at the bottom corner?

Yea what is that, is that the confidence meter, or which way the bowler is goin to swing it?? plz answer??

mine are like that, pumped up to the max :)

dats y i reckon dey are better den C2K5

Pak_cricketer said:
One question whats that thing at the bottom corner?
The one with CPU is the CPU's confidence, the one with P1 is the players's confidence. I don't know the middle one. I think its the speed meter.

bharat said:
From the screenshots in the previous page...it does look a bit cartoony(the grass & crouds especially) :D

o really...its a cricket games forum unless u thought those are natwest series pictures.....how u found those cartoony god knows

squiz said:
Just got clean bowled. Knocked out the off stump, don't think that ever happened in c2k4
still comparing to cricket 2004 buddy...get over it

razzreloaded said:
still comparing to cricket 2004 buddy...get over it
Actually I am not going to buy C2K5. I am going to contiune playing my well patched up C2K4 (too bad less patches will be released now for c2k4) along with BLIC (which I will buy) to add a bit of variety.

screenshot of caught and bowled

just played my first game (i dloaded on wedday itself and installed but not played full 6 overs)-- Aus vs WI .. here is my 1st screenshot . caught and bowled by watson

wht do u think abt graphcis-- mine is, integrated graphics card "Intel 910GL Express Chipset- 128 MB"

Attachments

• one.JPG
    one.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread