BLIC Team Information Editor

Does this mean that I will be able to have Ian Bell in my Test match?

All I can say is wow mate, that looks top notch, and is exactly what I've been waiting for. I firmly believe if I can make every teams standard batsman a Bradman, their middle order stats around a Lara or Ponting, and tails as good as the standard middle order batsman, the opposition should start posting competitive test match scores :D and last a day or two when they bat.

Looks great mate, good luck in the completion of the project :happy

Absolutely top drawer.. Well done mate

puddleduck said:
All I can say is wow mate, that looks top notch, and is exactly what I've been waiting for. I firmly believe if I can make every teams standard batsman a Bradman, their middle order stats around a Lara or Ponting, and tails as good as the standard middle order batsman, the opposition should start posting competitive test match scores :D and last a day or two when they bat.

Looks great mate, good luck in the completion of the project :happy

Thats actually a good point. Ive got an XBOX so there is nothing I can do. But if you made the bowlers 8 9 and mabye 10. As good as 6 and 7 then theyll bat right through.

By the way has anyone worked out how to change the AI fields that the AI set. Because it would be better if they had a 3 slips 1 Gully. Etc..

Great work Mentalist! Exactly what we need!!!
Is it possible to set the slowest delivery speed higher, maybe for a fast bowler to say 120km/h? Im sick of 40km/h bouncers!!!

I believe I now understand how to edit batting and bowling order for AI and hidden teams, Mentalist, I have put the details in the other player editor thread where we are listing bytes etc..

Yes madman, that is a feature i am looking to include. Hopefully someone knows how to display .dds files in vb. I'm getting there, got a few things planned.

Great work,on the editor, hopefully you can release as soonas possible. Is it possible to assign bats to a player yet?

would you be able to edit the ps2 version as well with this or will it only work with the pc version. Would love to see a patch for the ps2 that changed bowler speeds, and actions etc

Looks like you have already won the next years vote for best patch/utility in these forums. At least my vote. Excellent work, thank you.

Just to answer the assigning bats to players question. This is possible in exactly the same way as C2k5 (i.e. make 48 bats and assign) but only in licensed mode atm.

Users who are viewing this thread