BLIC Team Information Editor

Hey Mentalist, will the editor work for the Xbox version at all?

The editor shall be released when it is ready :P, don't worry guys shouldn't be too long.

@Madman: Yes u will be able to create players, but u will not be able to edit career players, sorry.

well at the end of the files there is a a few players tht are called joe bloggs. You can replace them. Yes you should be able to copy players in. Not in the first release of my program but a bit later on, im looking at you been able to export players to xml, then import them back in.

yea barmyarmy, there is obviously a checksum, where though i dont know. Maybe we can leave you with sorting that out. If you do i'll make another editor for it, shouldn't be too hard.

Another interesting find. Firstly you can't edit the save files either without corrupting and secondly in the save files of the licensed modes the player face bytes are all the same. Perhaps someone eagle-eyed could compare a licensed player in the save with the unlicensed self in the gamedata file and see if anything else is different.

there should be a compare function in your hex editor. There is in mine :P Just throw them both into it and see what it finds. Good work though matey.

Users who are viewing this thread