BLIC Team Information Editor

Update: Tried v. 1.03 and the face viewer works perfectly.

Problem: I get this error when I want to edit the last player in the team, regardless of which team I edit.

Attachments

• BLIC 1.03 error.JPG
    BLIC 1.03 error.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 263
i haven't had a look at this yet, are all the labels and stuff with that diaganal lines everywhere? its very hard to read

I always get this problem please help !
I don't know what is the problem !
untitled7tm.jpg

:crying

Nitish,

have you checked for spyware or virus as that looks suspiciously like Doomuru Worm or variant of it

@knacker: it isn't spyware or a virus, i'm not sure what the problem is there! Can you see if you can find the error log. Don't know where it would be!

@Aceius: humm thts interesting. Shall have a look. Give me a while to sort the problem. I think I have it sorted. It's the problem of there being a few players that use the Bowling Style that lazy_chesnut marked as "Right Arm Leg Break (Don't Use)", sorted now.

@ExileTrent: have fixed the bowling pace problem. Works now.

Attachments

• BLIC Team Information Editor 1.04 Beta.zip
    73 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Just Found Out that The Bowler Run Up , type of bowler and throwing strength gets reset after you select another player

Last edited:
Thanks Mentalist, it works fine now, thanks for putting in the hardwork to get the editor working :onpc

Is there going to be a bat viewer built into the editor? because i don't know what the bats look like!

Also in the editor is there a general bowling number, i.e the number that shows up in the game because i can't see it in the editor. I hope that makes sense!

Last player edit problem fixed - Working fine!! Thanks!

Yesterday, 11:06 AM #116
Aceius

Maybe a silly question - can one edit career players? If so, how?

Any ideas on this?

Yesterday, 11:49 AM #117
Mentalist

The seam and swing settings are not there because i don't know which bytes in the roster file are for it yet. They will be there though.

Mentalist: Any news on this?

No we can't edit career players yet. There appears to be a checksum somewhere, plus there are load more bytes for some reason. If someone works them out i'll make an editor for it.

I worked out the bowler stats bytes for the career players which are different to the other ones but not how to overcome the checksum problem.

Barmy,

Firstly good to see someone else North of the Border- bet I'm further north than you though :drink

Secondly, do you know if it is possible to edit\create full teams using the editor? I would love to be able to change say USA\Bangladesh to classic team of the past, say Somerset 1980 with Botham, Garner, Richards etc. I realise that the faces won't be there but that would be a small thing to live with. Any clues?

you should be able to, just open up USA or Bangladesh, and edit away. The only thing you wont be able to change yet is the batting and bowling lineup. That is on it's way though.

Good news a couple new features are being added at this moment in time. There shall be a bat viewer and full face texture viewer.

Users who are viewing this thread