BLIC Team Information Editor

I know your busy right now Mentalist but in later releases will there be a version that fits the 800x600 screen resolution as I use this not 1024x768.

Cheers

Sorted! All i'll say is damn microsoft! That should sort it guys.

Attachments

• BLIC Team Information Editor 1.01 Beta.zip
    74.9 KB · Views: 154
Working great!

Will test in about an hour and post the results.

Thanks!!

Call me thick (dont you dare) but i don't know what to do! could some one help? please im a complete noob :help :help :help

Download the BagViewer. Open it and open the file TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag and then export each team you want to edit. Then open the program and then find the files you extracted. Open them and edit away. All credits to Mentalist

I extracted the files i wanted to edit onto my desktop then opened the editor and nothing on the desktop i can edit! what am i doing wrong?, why me

It only says bag files and dat files! what do i do?

p.s sorry for being a pain! :hpraise

Nothing comes up on the desktop that i can edit, i'm really stumped (no pun)

I can't get it to work, i have extracted an England 2004 file to my desktop, i open the editor and look on the desktop then there are some files e.g. my computer but not the file i extracted!

I got it to work, i added .dat to anything i save, then i can edit it, (i should have realised before :eek: ) thanks for the help :hpraise :hpraise

I have a new problem everytime i edit someone whos name i changed in game e.g. i changed Thorpe to Bell i get this error

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Strange problem: I extract any 2004 team with the bag viewer, open the file with the editor - But I can't edit the team name (full and short) or the player name (full and short). I simply can't type or delete anything?

when you extract the file you want after the name type .dat then use the editor to load that file, it should work!

What i did was download the real names and faces patch and i can get the editor to work but can't edit names! can someone help?

If you download the real names and daces patch you lose your created players and all things you have unlocked!!!

Another problem everytime i change someones stats and save them, they chage back once i click on someone elses, please help! :help

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread