Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Can't understand Tendulkar's line of thinking. First innings and second innings, he is playing the defensive game which has proved unsuccessful for him umpteen times. Is age catching up with him too in the same rapid manner as with Laxman and Dravid?

Indians gettin' their squawk checked again.

Wonder how Lyon's bowling is not called negative (when he bowls round the wicket) while Ashwin is repeatedly criticised in the commentary box for bowling a defensive and negative line when he bowls round the wicket. Well but, whenever such comments are passed, the guy behind the mic is one Mr. Saurav Chandidas Ganguly.

Whats Tom Moody doing these days, apart from commentary? Possibilities of having Moody as India coach? Kirsten as coach - India drew the series in South Africa. Kirsten quits and Fletcher steps in as coach - India lose 4-0 clean sweep to England, on verge of losing 4-0 clean sweep to Australia, couldn't beat West Indies convincingly at home, etc.

Last edited:
And therein ends my session of torture! All three of them (the seniors) are well past their expiry dates and are now starting to taste really bitter. If Tendulkar thought he could save this game for India just by defending (after all these years of losing games due to defensive attitude), he needs to get his mental balance checked.:mad IDIOTIC!

And another 4-0. I don't even know what to say now.They are making Lyon look like the best spinner in the world.

2 positives on this horrible tour so far:

Umesh Yadav
Virat Kohli

Guess what? Both youngsters have performed well. So time to get the youngsters in and get the seniors out.

Have some respect, Sidvicious. This is a very ugly face on you (not that you're that pretty as it is).

I like to think that when they build a statue of Siddle, he will stand atop a pile of skulls, as he bites the head off a batsman. For good measure, it should be 50 metres tall and green.

Lucky VVS had his crutch there to stop him from falling over and being runout.

----------

Ponting puts Laxman down, a sitter for him in the slips :facepalm

Well Bill Lawry has just labeled Australia as having the best pace attack and the best spinner in the world. Good to see the swagger is back...

Users who are viewing this thread