Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Night watchman!? Are you fried chickening kidding me? Who are you protecting? Saha? For what? The match-winning knock he's going to play tomorrow?

Now that was just unnecessary from Kohli. Congrats to Australia for the victory, well deserved. :clap

HAHAHA, the guys around the bat for Sharma.

What a great fielding performance by the team (except ponting's.):facepalm

Marsh, Lyon and Hilfy's reflexes and aim. WOW

What an interesting last 15 minutes that was! I couldn't believe Hilfenhaus' work to run out Kohli, that was top class for anyone let alone a fast bowler. Good to see Lyon get wickets of their star players as well.

A news channel said that the news from Australia is that Dravid will announce his retirement tomorrow due to pressures on (could be from as well) BCCI! :(

I don't understand why him, why not Sachin, just because Dravid is older than Sachin? At least Dravid fired in England where all the other batsmen failed. Don't forget that he was the leading run scorer in 2011. It will be a big loss for the Indian team if the news is true, irrespective of the kind of form he is in.

Get this fried chickening desperate for 100th ton, Sachin Tendulkar out of the team first, Laxman and Dravid later.

A news channel said that the news from Australia is that Dravid will announce his retirement tomorrow due to pressures on (could be from as well) BCCI! :(

I don't understand why him, why not Sachin, just because Dravid is older than Sachin? At least Dravid fired in England where all the other batsmen failed. Don't forget that he was the leading run scorer in 2011. It will be a big loss for the Indian team if the news is true, irrespective of the kind of form he is in.

Get this fried chickening desperate for 100th ton, Sachin Tendulkar out of the team first, Laxman and Dravid later.

WHY NOT SEHWAG FIRST (i.e. THROW HIM OUT)???? He has performed worser than all three seniors put together? He starts peeing on his pants whenever he tours abroad. He needs so many lives to play some sort of a substantial innings and he needs a highly favorable pitch similar to subcontinent and even then he hasnt been able to put up a century here. And Sehwag is old enough too and not much value from him if you look into the future

The truth is, Sachin Tendulkar has been the more consistent of all three in both disasters put together. Dravid scored the big runs in England, but Sachin has looked the best of the three in terms of consistent run scoring and form put together. Sachin doesnt display a very visible technical flaw like Dravid. he doesnt struggle as much as Laxman. Yes he has to go but after Dravid and Laxman. Cant help that you hate Sachin. He should go only after the other 2.

^Typical Indian fan who gets irritated when someone speaks anything against Tendulkar and when has nothing to say in defense comes up with silly stuff! :lol
And you call Sachin more consistent than Dravid, BIGGEST JOKE!
In the coming years, people may not agree but we will miss Dravid more (a lot more) than Tendulkar.

I think India needs to arrange a test series against Zimbabwe/WI/Bangla and rest all the main players to try out the youngsters.

The XI should look something like this:

A.Rahane
A.Mukund
M.Tiwary
C.Pujara
R.Sharma
R.Jadeja
W.Saha
P.Chawla/ Ashwin
V.Aaron
U.Yadav
P.Ojha

Not sure what others think but this looks like a good squad. Kohli wasn't included because I think he has already cemented his place.

@Yudi: dude, it's you who doesn't have anything to say for Sehwag's failures and so you push the blame on me for defending Tendulkar. Sehwag is one mega failure and has been brutally exposed overseas. Sachin has batted consistently over both series. It's the fans who consider a non century innings as failure. Such pressure will affect any player but Sachin has still batted with the assurance that no one else has showed. He has to retire soon
too, but he should go last. If this is what is typical Indian fan, you guys have to live with it becoz I'm not changing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread