Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Even though Ponting got 3 on the last ball, he was a bit lat on the shot. Ball almost got through.

Well, was just thinking about Gregg Chappel and Ganguly commentating together kind of situation :D

StarCricket is still not showing the speeds:facepalm. Has Yadav increased some speed or still bowling at previous speeds

I don't understand why even cricinfo isn't showing the speed.

Btw this Cowan guy looks like Indian Virat Kohli, loadz of attitude judging on his batting plus few of his interviews

Awesome start to this match, Warner looked real class in his 36 before a rather disappointing dismissal. Kudos to Yadav though for pitching it up to Marsh, super bowling. Zaheer has just been unlucky though, really kept Warner at bay without any reward. Now I'm just hoping Cowan doesn't get me back to my bed.

Pontings going to score a century.

Posted via Mobile Device

I too have a feeling where Ricky scores a century

StarCricket is still not showing the speeds:facepalm. Has Yadav increased some speed or still bowling at previous speeds

None of Ishant or Yadav have dropped below 140. None of them have bowled over 146 either.

EDIT

Except for the last 2 balls by Ishant.

Ponting doesn't appear to be at his best but i fear that he will gut it out and play a gritty innings.

Pretty disappointing session. Rain coming and going, Marsh doing the same. Weak ass shot by Warner and Ponting still feeling the affects of a heavy night on the grog. If Cowan falls after lunch, we'll probably collapse for another <100.

Good comeback by us after that rain break. Yadav was brilliant. Just what India needed, some good aggressive bowling! Warner's wicket was very good. Marsh just didn't look like he was bothered. Zaheer looks not fully fit even though he did hit right areas. Cowan looks solid, whatever shots he played looked really good. Overall, India just ahead with those 2 wickets. Enjoyed every bit of it till now.

Users who are viewing this thread