Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Its that time of the innings when Zak tends to be dangerous. I predict a couple of wickets now. 220ish/5 is what I think will now happen.:D

----------

If Zak gets some reverse going, we could be in for some entertaining cricket. Bring on Sharma from the other end I say. Clarke`s had a problem against Ishant`s incoming deliveries in the past and I`m surprised why Dhoni has kept him away from the attack since Clarke has come in.

Its that time of the innings when Zak tends to be dangerous. I predict a couple of wickets now. 220ish/5 is what I think will now happen

Oh man, you got that right.

Seriously the ones that wanted the DRS get robbed? Case in point why the DRS should be in place.

Hate to bring this whole discussion up again but what can they possibly have against it? Really feeling for Hussey, he looked absolutley crushed. That's all you need when people are questioning your spot in the side.

Hate to bring this whole discussion up again but what can they possibly have against it? Really feeling for Hussey, he looked absolutley crushed. That's all you need when people are questioning your spot in the side.

Accuracy, don't know if it was the ball tracker or hot spot. If it was the former then you could just take out the ball tracker.

And agree that is the worse possible thing to happen for a guy that needed runs.

Accuracy, don't know if it was the ball tracker or hot spot. If it was the former then you could just take out the ball tracker.

And agree that is the worse possible thing to happen for a guy that needed runs.

Not to forget how Hotspot was inaccurate when India toured Eng. And the 3rd umpire gave Dravid out based on his own whims. So yes hotspot may or may not have been saved Hussey here based on the whims of the 3rd umpire.

Users who are viewing this thread