Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Average stuff since that wicket. Pattinson going for the miracle ball trying to get some outswing from middle stump and Hilfy is too short.

lol... I just realized that i used to hate Dravid for his slow batting when i was young:p . But now I admire him as much as i admire Tendulkar.

----------

Sehwag reached his 8000 runs:eek: Who would have thought a player like him(Makeshift opener) would ever reach this milestone. Avg 52 and Strikerate 80+ :eek:
Hats off

DRS can't do jack if you are not gonna catch the ball :p

^^ hehe. For grassed catches DRS is of no use. Ricky ponting may be of some use. I still hate Dravid batting when Shewag is in form. Dravid should be allowed to bat only to save matches :lol

Last edited:
Presumably the BCCI has threatened to go home if the Australians hold their catches.

Players should be packed and ready by now then ;) Coz if i remember correctly Gambit was caught :p

^^ hehe. For grassed catches DRS is of no use. Ricky ponting may be of some use. I still hate Dravid batting when Shewag is in form. Dravid should be allowed to bat only to save matches :lol

I love watching Dravid bat and specially against spin. Those cut shot are just amazing and believe me that is very hard shot to play consistently.
and off drive, on drive played by him against pace are also just amazing but only thing is that he plays 2-3 shots like that in 50 balls.

Presumably the BCCI has threatened to go home if the Australians hold their catches.

The truth is CA is hoping to get another series by dropping catches. Also warner/haddin are looking for hefty IPL cheques :lol

Not the first time Haddin's dropped such dollies. For me to have thought that he'd made significant strides in his catching abilities prior to this series.. :facepalm

Pattinson a class above his team mates here, troubling both batsmen and should have had Sehwag.

----------

That's right stuff the fielders just smash the stumps.

Brilliant bowling by pattinson in his last few overs and gets sehwag.

Users who are viewing this thread