Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have saved a world series with india, australia and zimbabwe and i have used the ircuindia released yesterday and i have followed all instructions

The Champ said:
Sorry to say this buddy i havent tried the beta version as u know i am playing the story mode and changing the roster will make some problem i think. Anyway i think our fellow members will check it out.

I have a doubt buddy, can i use the new roster by u instead the one using now, will i get the effect in the saved games that is the current story thread

Since you are playing West Indies vs New Zealand, you cant test it. This Beta update is only for England, India, Australia and Pakistan.

The Champ said:
Sorry to say this buddy i havent tried the beta version as u know i am playing the story mode and changing the roster will make some problem i think. Anyway i think our fellow members will check it out.

I have a doubt buddy, can i use the new roster by u instead the one using now, will i get the effect in the saved games that is the current story thread
same here. sorry boss cant use it as i got same problem, going with story. but use your full version as it will hit the road.

faraz haider said:
same here. sorry boss cant use it as i got same problem, going with story. but use your full version as it will hit the road.

It can be used still. Do the following

• Update your current roster.pak with the new ircubeta roster
  • Then if you are playing a Pakistan vs India match and have saved it, open the respective save file using Line Up Editor
  • In the teams drop down list, select the team you want to update
  • Click "Import" button and select the team list file that boss has included with his beta patch (he as included the team files of only India, Pakistan, Australia and England, so you can only update these teams! If your story doesnt concern these teams, forget doing all this!). And importantly, select the right team list file for the right team you're updating. A wrong selection will cause the game to crash!
  • It will ask you if you want to replace the team. Hit Ok and it will say team replaced successfully.
  • Now, after updating the team with the new team roster list file, edit the line up to the line up that you want it to be in the game

You're done. Now, enjoy a more realistic game!!

Reply: 27.3.2005 9.25 p.m. IST

i am having a problem i saved a tournement and did all the instructions give for the IRCU but the line-up is wrong and i don't think it works with me! please help boss

please help me boss
by Nik

Can u say which line-up went wrong?, I hope you install it in the correct folder!,(under correct user folder), it should work fine!, strange to see not work for u!, any way if u like, try to attach the roster.pak along with roster lists!, i'll check it for u!, Hope this will help!

by The Champ

It can be used still. Do the following

Update your current roster.pak with the new ircubeta roster
Then if you are playing a Pakistan vs India match and have saved it, open the respective save file using Line Up Editor
In the teams drop down list, select the team you want to update
Click "Import" button and select the team list file that boss has included with his beta patch (he as included the team files of only India, Pakistan, Australia and England, so you can only update these teams! If your story doesnt concern these teams, forget doing all this!). And importantly, select the right team list file for the right team you're updating. A wrong selection will cause the game to crash!
It will ask you if you want to replace the team. Hit Ok and it will say team replaced successfully.
Now, after updating the team with the new team roster list file, edit the line up to the line up that you want it to be in the game

You're done. Now, enjoy a more realistic game!!
by Saisrini

Hi champ!, Yes u r correct!, as u are doing u'r story thread, u can't use it atleast for now!, coz it overwrite the existing one!, anyway u can test it for other teams(ind,pak,aus,eng), before test the beta, just rename u'r existing roster.pak with some other name. That will work!!!. The idea provided by sai can also be implemented!, thanks to u sai!

One quick question.. i haven't checked this thread in a long time can some tell me whats happening and what good work of boss did i miss
by indiancricketer

nice to see u mate!!!, lot of new things coming soon!, am working on CGPv3 along with IRCU, that will make this game more interesting and realistic!,

by farazhaider

ya mate!, u can't use it as u are doing u'r story thread!, any way u can try it after the IRCU-full update will release!, looking forward to all of u'r company then...

Cheers!!!

------
Boss
------

Last edited:
i can't upload the roster in a zip file because the file i put it in is a "rar" file and with winrar you can't add things to a "zip", thanks for offering to check it for me!:)

This is my 100th Post in this thread....

i can't upload the roster in a zip file because the file i put it in is a "rar" file and with winrar you can't add things to a "zip", thanks for offering to check it for me!
by nik

Thats all right!, no probs!!!. Any how u may try the IRCU full update when it will avail!, Thank u mate!!!

(Tail : This is my 100th post in this thread alone... ;) )

Cheers!!!

Boss

Last edited:
Boss as your patch is around the corner,would you like to let us know the expected features of it as only 2 days are left.Keep it up.

boss said:
by nik

Thats all right!, no probs!!!. Any how u may try the IRCU full update when it will avail!, Thank u mate!!!

(Tail : This is my 100th post in this thread alone... ;) )

Cheers!!!

Boss
Hope u continue ur good work buddy and i hope we get many patches

well, my lineup thing is that when i go to the team thing at the beginning of the game, the lineup is completely wrong to the one in the lineup editor, hope this clarifyies my problem!

CGPv3-Beta!, What?....an Update!

Boss as your patch is around the corner,would you like to let us know the expected features of it as only 2 days are left.Keep it up.
by Hero

All of the previous bugs been cleared!, particularly the test team collapsing under spin bowling, shot's power, direction, edge values tweaked!, pacing changed!, new field placements etc, innovative Fast Spin introduced!,along with IRCU-full and camera angle fix!... all will be in CGPv3!, but first i intend to release beta v3 before v3!.

Hope u continue ur good work buddy and i hope we get many patches
by The Champ

Thank u buddy for u'r rep and app!, more patches will follow when ever i find new thinks/tweak few!,

well, my lineup thing is that when i go to the team thing at the beginning of the game, the lineup is completely wrong to the one in the lineup editor, hope this clarifyies my problem!
by Nik

Yes!, you have to import the roster list in the user saved game, so that reflect the correct line-up along with new char update!. Thanks for u'r try mate!...

Announcement:

Hi all!,

Although i like to release CGPV3 tomorrow,instead i will release "CGPv3beta" first on tomorrow(30th march!), because of my previous experiences. Though i am testing extensively am also realise that end user test is also important!. This is good practice to release the beta before the full version as far as am concerned. So CGPv3 will release on 06.04.2005(wednesday) where as CGPv3Beta will release on tomorrow!.(30.3.2005), Hope u all like this idea!. As it is a beta few features cut down intendly coz i wish the user will concentrate on only important thinks!. Few points...

1.CGPv3Beta will support only HardMode ODI/Test Matches!
2.IRCU Beta is attached along with!(few changes from last version: IND,PAK,AUS, ENG-updated!)
3.New Field placements will be provided!
4.CameraAngleBeta will be Provided!

So tune in here tomorrow to get u'r CGPv3Beta!, have u'r say friends!
:happy

Cheers!!!
-------
Boss
-------

Last edited:
That is coool.Boss have you tried to change some other camera angles like first person and fielding or replay as you mentioned in your previous post.The camera angle you provided us previously is really cool and I think you have skills to improve other camera angle as well to enhance the enjoyment of this game.Looking forward to your new patch.Also let me know that you are releasing fix for sam beta exe as you said you are working on it ?

Users who are viewing this thread