Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
30/3 you reckon? ok well im going back to sleep until the 30th then... great news to hear about the impending realease boss. youve done really well mate. keep up the good work.

The Champ said:
What did u change the replay cam angles as well great work buddy. keep it up

cheers

i have coverted boss AI tutorial into a pdf format if anybody needs then iwill post it here. it comes around 24 pages.

I have got the permission from boss himself. it will be useful as saving that web page will hold lots of space

Hi Champ,

Could you please post the pdf file for download ? Thanks,

boss said:
Hi guys!, here is an update for you!

CGPv3(regular game play patches with field settings, Sam's EXE demo compatilbility Patch(to an extent!), New Camera Angles, With All New exciting International Roster Characteristics Update!..)will be released on 30.03.2005 (Wednesday) around this time!,

Looking forward to all of u'r kind support and patience till wednesday!

Thank u all!

Cheers!

Boss

Looking forward to it, Boss.

If anything, I am looking forward to the International Roster Characteristics Update! It should improve the gameplay by a good amount!!

what is this International Roster Characteristics? does it improve how the players play?

sohail said:
what is this International Roster Characteristics? does it improve how the players play?

yes it will make the players play according to their real life characteristics. That is, Afridi will play an attacking game whearas Dravid, Kallis, etc would play the slow way. Also, players such as Ganguly and Inzamam would be slippery fielders.

Nice version 3 commin out in one week.... its going to be a very good patch i guess.... especially for the International Roster Characteristics Update

so how r u implememnting this characteristic thing....through the roster file or some other way???

Rahul said:
so how r u implememnting this characteristic thing....through the roster file or some other way???

I feel he is implementing it through the roster file.. i dont think there are any other characteristic values in the game which determine how the players play rite?

his name also sounds to be a roster update.. "Internation Roster update Characteristics"

Reply: 23.3.2005 8.45 p.m. IST

What did u change the replay cam angles as well great work buddy. keep it up

cheers

i have coverted boss AI tutorial into a pdf format if anybody needs then iwill post it here. it comes around 24 pages.

I have got the permission from boss himself. it will be useful as saving that web page will hold lots of space
by The Champ

Ya buddy!, i'm doing both the Regular cam angles along with the replay ones!. Ya!, i think u may post the pdf tutorial here so that ppl can find it pretty useful!, good work mate!

30/3 you reckon? ok well im going back to sleep until the 30th then... great news to hear about the impending realease boss. youve done really well mate. keep up the good work.
by Mwaugh

Looking forward to it, Boss.
by msamina

looking forward to it boss
by rickyp

that should be great, the international roster update, sounds good, can't wait for the 30th
by E=MC

Thank u friends!, the day to remind is 30.03.2005....,Well!, u may enjoy the game more after that!, the patch is looming nicely!, looking forward to u'r support till then!

If anything, I am looking forward to the International Roster Characteristics Update! It should improve the gameplay by a good amount!!
by saisrini80

yes!, surely sai!. this is a innovative think am working on and will provide the new dimension to the game!

by sohail

yes it will make the players play according to their real life characteristics. That is, Afridi will play an attacking game whearas Dravid, Kallis, etc would play the slow way. Also, players such as Ganguly and Inzamam would be slippery fielders.
answer by saisrini80

well said sai!, u really reduce my work u know!, thank u!!!

Nice version 3 commin out in one week.... its going to be a very good patch i guess.... especially for the International Roster Characteristics Update
by borncricketer

hi mate!, thanks for u'r intr in patch!, i'm sure that cgpv3 won't disappoint you!,

by Rahul

feel he is implementing it through the roster file.. i dont think there are any other characteristic values in the game which determine how the players play rite?

his name also sounds to be a roster update.. "Internation Roster update Characteristics"
by saisrini80

Ya mate!, sai is correct!, am going to change each and every player's characteristics some thing close to real life!(i.e. INTL one!, Currently test playing countries..) in roster.pak thro player editor by prakash!, thats the only way i think upto now!, As u know the in-game player char are simply pathetic!, so a tweak in this aspect surely gonna help the game to survive more i think!

A small beta bonus for all of u tomorrow!, I will release the beta player char updated- roster.pak tomorrow to test it out how it goes!, and INDIA, PAKISTAN, AUSTRALIA, ENGLAND players char updated!, rest will be in CGPv3!, have u'r say friends!

Hot News:

This thread now crosses above 10,000 views along with 463 reply so far with in exactly 60 days, with an frequency(avg views per day) of 167/day and 8 replies a day!, Great going friends!, Thank u very much to all of you to provide your kind support and co-operation to this thread and wish the same fortune follows....

Cheers!

Boss!

Last edited:
Beta roster tommorrow well great news buddy hope everyone enjoys this special news.

Chances of releasing the cam angles beta tommorrow buddy
by The Champ

Thank u champ for u'r intr and app!, Ya!, intl roster char update beta will give you a clear idea of what it is capable of?, btw the cam angles are still to be perfected!, am working on it!, and it will be packed with CGPv3!

Cheers

Boss

Users who are viewing this thread