Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reply: 19.03.2005 8.55 p.m. IST

good work boss.
by faraz haider

Thank u mate!

Good work boss. But one thing, keep releasing an AI patch for people who do not use Sam's exe like me. I am waiting for the full version of Sam's exe and I am not using his exe_demo now
by saisrini80

Thank u sai!, Ya!, The patches that give me lot of reps, surely i'll release CGPs for regular game. This is just optional u know!, exe demo has lot of bugs itself!, hope sam working on it and enlight all of us soon!

The CPU seems to struggle against spin bowlers and Kumble took 5 while Harbajan took 4 wickets.

I have attached the scorecard and bowling figures for your reference. I certainly believe that the CPU's batting against spin bowlers in test matches could certainly be improved.

But, overall it is a very good effort on your part.
by msamina

thank u very much mate for u'r effort on putting these ref!, much app!. Yes!, i'm working on to fix the Spinner domination in CGPv3!, thanks!

Boss everyone r saying that spinners dominate try to fix it patch 3 mate and also eagerly waiting for ur camera angles
by The Champ

Yes friend!, i'm seriously working on those thinks!, thanks in u'r intr!

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:
Boss,

One thing is that the batsmen seem to be weak against the spin bowlers ONLY when their confidence level is low. Otherwise, they play the spinners without too many issues.

[EDIT]

Australia completed their second innings at 219 all out with Kumble taking 7 wickets. Since I have clearly addressed the issues, I will not post any further reviews and pain you.

Thanks,

Last edited:
msamina said:
Boss,

One thing is that the batsmen seem to be weak against the spin bowlers ONLY when their confidence level is low. Otherwise, they play the spinners without too many issues.

Dont worry mate everything will be sorted out in Boss next patch

thanks heaps for all your help boss. the version 2 fixed alot of things up. awaiting version 3 with alot of interest.

100 posts for me in just over a month of joining!!! :happy :cheers :clap :D thanks guys

ZoraxDoom said:
Congrats...but why thank us....you are doing the posting, right? :p :rolleyes:

yeh but i gotta talk to someone about it dont i? haha. plus thanks heaps to boss. hes been great with the stuff hes done for me. always lending a hand.

Reply: 21.03.2005 9.20 p.m. IST

Boss,

[EDIT]

Australia completed their second innings at 219 all out with Kumble taking 7 wickets. Since I have clearly addressed the issues, I will not post any further reviews and pain you.

Thanks,
by msamina

thank u mate!, thats not the probs to point out the holes in the patch!, i'm working on the spinner prob!

thanks heaps for all your help boss. the version 2 fixed alot of things up. awaiting version 3 with alot of interest.

100 posts for me in just over a month of joining!!! thanks guys
by Mwaugh

Yae!, Congratulations Mate to post century!, CGPv3 is on the cards!, i'll reveal the date tomorrow!

Dont worry mate everything will be sorted out in Boss next patch
by The Champ

Thank u champ!, Thank u all for u'r patience!

Cheers!!!

Boss

Release Date of CGPv3...

Hi guys!, here is an update for you!

CGPv3(regular game play patches with field settings, Sam's EXE demo compatilbility Patch(to an extent!), New Camera Angles, With All New exciting International Roster Characteristics Update!..)will be released on 30.03.2005 (Wednesday) around this time!,

Looking forward to all of u'r kind support and patience till wednesday!

Thank u all!

Cheers!

Boss

Last edited:
Much awaited patch to be released on 30-3-05 Woh great news boss

I am very much interested in the camera angles
by The Champ

Hi champ!, thanks for u'r intr in cgpv3!, Ya!, New cam angles(regular cam angles and Replay cam angles...) are looking good in-game now!

Cheers!

Boss

thanks to remind me!, kinda busy with some other works...

Boss

boss said:
by The Champ

Hi champ!, thanks for u'r intr in cgpv3!, Ya!, New cam angles(regular cam angles and Replay cam angles...) are looking good in-game now!

Cheers!

Boss

What did u change the replay cam angles as well great work buddy. keep it up

cheers

i have coverted boss AI tutorial into a pdf format if anybody needs then iwill post it here. it comes around 24 pages.

I have got the permission from boss himself. it will be useful as saving that web page will hold lots of space

Users who are viewing this thread