Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
boss said:
No prob mate!, just wait for a day!, i'll release it in GI format!, no fuzz!!!

(any how, the norm inst method is:

To install New TV style Camera : install List.txt(provided with patch) in ConfigEditor v2.0 folder. Now copy the content of tvstylecamera.txt into ConfigEditor v2.0-Camera Settings 3 tab. If u like to un-inst it copy the content of originalcamera.txt into ConfigEditor v2.0-Camera Settings 3 tab. )

thanks boss. i copied it into the config editor folder. the only problem is i cannot find the camera settings 3 tab. when i go to search for files it only comes up with the test and odi pacing, and all the shots and the ball transition. where can i dind that camera settings 3 tab? am i looking in the wrong space?

Hi MWaugh, I think your working with Config Editor v3. That "camerasetting 3" tab is in the config editor v2 version with which boss is working

TV Style CAMERA in GI Format!, Download Now!!! 12.03.2005, 8.50 p.m. IST

New TV Style Camera V1:

By A.R.Karthick aka Boss

(Add on for CGPv2RR)

DOWNLOAD FROM THE ATTCHMENT!... :happy

(Two files attached:

1. TVStyleCamGI.zip

2. EADefaultCamGI.zip - Default EA Camera)

Changed Items:

1. Batting Deafult Camera

2. Fielding Camera is modified into Innovative Real time ball track Camera!, (as friends pointed out, i zoomed out this cam angle a bit, so that u can judge u'r runs well!),

Installation:

As lot of our friends suggested, here we go- the New TV Style cam V1 in GI zip format. Install it by using Graphics Importer v3 by prakash- using "Import as Zip" option, then select "TVStyleCamGI.zip"!, then that'll show the msg "Are u sure to replace...", select "yes", then Rock!, "Imported Successfully" msg will appear. As easy as this!,No fuzz!!!.

Un-Installation:

Same method as the above!, instead of Importing "TVStyleCamGI.zip", import "EADefaultCamGI.zip".

Bugs:

1.Annoying Little Bug!, When ever the slip catches taken, or the diving catches taken the camera zoom into crowds!,(but u can still see it correctly in Replays!)

2.The Obstacles(like side screen, ad banners, video screens...)may come on the field cam way!.

Cheers!

Boss

-----------

Regular Replies:

In GI format well that will solve many a problems for our members boss thanksfor the work
by The Champ

Ya Mate thank u too!, the prob is solved!, now it is available in GI format!

nice work.Keep it up boss.Do you have plan to release your intel roster with version 3 or you will release it earlier.I am not playing much due to exams but whenever I have time I am really enjoying.
by Hero

Hi hero!, thanks for u'r app!, Yes!, I am planning to release INTL Roster Char Update with CGPv3 and wil be scheduled to release on 23.03.2005 (Wednesday!), that wil be a Big Patch!, Need all of your support till then..

waiting for ur tv style camera update to be released soon..

GREAT PATCH FOR THE ODI's!!!
by saisrini80

thank u verymuch 4 u'r app!, though i'm trying very hard to make the CPU genuine in Test matches too.., May be CGPv3 will be the solution.

btw the camera update is just a minor change from CGPv2RR, i.e. fielding cam zoomed out a bit as now u can track the quick runs, Other Major Changes and new cam angles all will be along with CGPv3!.

thanks boss. i copied it into the config editor folder. the only problem is i cannot find the camera settings 3 tab. when i go to search for files it only comes up with the test and odi pacing, and all the shots and the ball transition. where can i dind that camera settings 3 tab? am i looking in the wrong space?
by Mwaugh

Hi MWaugh, I think your working with Config Editor v3. That "camerasetting 3" tab is in the config editor v2 version with which boss is working
by saisrini

Hi Mwaugh!, sai may be correct!, but now u can easily inst with GI. Download the files from attachment!

Cheers Again!

Boss

Last edited:
Well done Boss great work going to try it thanks mate cheers
by The Champ

Thank u mate!, Still lot of room to improve in cam angles!, Major update along with CGPv3 with in 11 days time!!!

Boss

Boss,

I started a unlimited game against Queensland on a normal pitch and it did not turn out that well. Queensland only scored 80 all out in the first innings. A batman named Perren was the only one to score 56 not out. But, I will reserve judgement till I play against an international team. Harbajan Singh was the wrecker. His figures were 6.1 overs, 4 runs, 7 wickets. Maybe making a test-only patch like Ravi did would be a better option ??

One thing to note is that I generally bowl well but bat ok.

hey boss thanks very much it has fixed the tv problem for me. i liked your tvstyle camera but it was just a little bit to zoomed out. however there is the issue of having the upire in the line of sight for a few balls pitched short on the stups. in answer to your question sai, i dont have config editor 3 yet. i will look to get that soon, at the moment im just sticking with version 2. boss you asked earlier what patch i was using weather it was the test or hardtest or something in that region... im not sure which one i am using would you be able to tell me how to find out so i can get back to you? thanks very much mate youve done a bang up job with all of this

also boss i was curious. with your updated international rosters, would you be able to make sure that the bats allocated to each player is close to correct. the rosters out now are good but i find myself having to spend a fair amount of time going through and changing the bats - eg matty hayden is given a puma when justin langer has a grey nick. if you would like a hand with information as to who uses what bat id be pleased to help. just post back or pm me

Boss, an update:

When I batted, I was just trying to hit the bowlers out of the ground and ended up making only 124 all out. Then, Queensland batted and scored 171 all out in their second innings. This time around, getting the wickets were much more tough. Again Harbajan got 6 wickets and Kumble ended up with 3. I now need to get to 128 to win the game. Anyway, looking at the way things are going, I believe that international teams will score a lot better.

Reply on 13.3.2005, 8.30 p.m.IST

Boss,

I started a unlimited game against Queensland on a normal pitch and it did not turn out that well. Queensland only scored 80 all out in the first innings. A batman named Perren was the only one to score 56 not out. But, I will reserve judgement till I play against an international team. Harbajan Singh was the wrecker. His figures were 6.1 overs, 4 runs, 7 wickets. Maybe making a test-only patch like Ravi did would be a better option ??

One thing to note is that I generally bowl well but bat ok.
by msamina

Ya!, am trying to solve the test match bug in CGPv3!(usually happened in last inn!, in your case, i think so!), it may be u'r bowling is too good i think!

hey boss thanks very much it has fixed the tv problem for me. i liked your tvstyle camera but it was just a little bit to zoomed out. however there is the issue of having the upire in the line of sight for a few balls pitched short on the stups. in answer to your question sai, i dont have config editor 3 yet. i will look to get that soon, at the moment im just sticking with version 2. boss you asked earlier what patch i was using weather it was the test or hardtest or something in that region... im not sure which one i am using would you be able to tell me how to find out so i can get back to you? thanks very much mate youve done a bang up job with all of this

also boss i was curious. with your updated international rosters, would you be able to make sure that the bats allocated to each player is close to correct. the rosters out now are good but i find myself having to spend a fair amount of time going through and changing the bats - eg matty hayden is given a puma when justin langer has a grey nick. if you would like a hand with information as to who uses what bat id be pleased to help. just post back or pm me
by Mwaugh

Hi MWaugh!, Thanks 4 u'r app!. Friends suggested the ZoomOut option a bit!,

btw u may attach the config file here!, so that i can chesk it correctly coz there are lot of parameters have to check!, I'm not aware of the fact that which batsmen using which bat?,(only know couple..), Btw i am only updating the Characteristics of the player u know!, anyhow if u can send me the full list of bat(used by each and every bm), i may try my hands on that!, no prob!!!

Cheers

Boss

Boss, an update:

When I batted, I was just trying to hit the bowlers out of the ground and ended up making only 124 all out. Then, Queensland batted and scored 171 all out in their second innings. This time around, getting the wickets were much more tough. Again Harbajan got 6 wickets and Kumble ended up with 3. I now need to get to 128 to win the game. Anyway, looking at the way things are going, I believe that international teams will score a lot better.
by msamina

thank u mate 4 u'r inst update!, ya!, surely intl teams play better cricket am sure!, anyhow they even play the best with my upcoming Intl Player Char Update!!!

Thank u!

Boss

Boss ur tv camera id really good i tried it in my story thread
by The Champ

Thanks mate!, great going!, looking into u'r story thread...

Boss

Hi MWaugh!, Thanks 4 u'r app!. Friends suggested the ZoomOut option a bit!,

btw u may attach the config file here!, so that i can chesk it correctly coz there are lot of parameters have to check!, I'm not aware of the fact that which batsmen using which bat?,(only know couple..), Btw i am only updating the Characteristics of the player u know!, anyhow if u can send me the full list of bat(used by each and every bm), i may try my hands on that!, no prob!!!

Cheers

Boss

hey,
how can i add the config files to that boss? i can do the bats for you no dramas the only problem is that i may not have the same bats saved as you so would you rather me simplify it by finding the list of bats as close as possible to the ones available. let us know mate and ill do what i can. thanks heaps

tried this patch for the first time, dry pitch , ind vs pak., hard level.Find the cpu bats too slow in tests and are very weak against spin.Pakistan are 41/7 off 35 overs.Kumble took 5 wickets in his first five overs. A lot of the wickets came when the batsmen padded up to a ball heading towards the stump and got lbw. A few edges to the fast bowlers. Haq was bowled trying to loft Kumble. They were actually 11/7 and managed to put 30 runs for the eighth wicket of nearly 25 overs.

Reply on 14.3.2005, 9.00 p.m.IST

tried this patch for the first time, dry pitch , ind vs pak., hard level.Find the cpu bats too slow in tests and are very weak against spin.Pakistan are 41/7 off 35 overs.Kumble took 5 wickets in his first five overs. A lot of the wickets came when the batsmen padded up to a ball heading towards the stump and got lbw. A few edges to the fast bowlers. Haq was bowled trying to loft Kumble. They were actually 11/7 and managed to put 30 runs for the eighth wicket of nearly 25 overs.
by ashwinkm

Hi ashwin!,

this is the annoying little prob to me!,(mostly not happens to me), btw r u play it in Hard or RealHardMode and also r u play with Sam's exe demo?, i need few ans to clarify!,

thank u 4 u'r rev!

hey,
how can i add the config files to that boss? i can do the bats for you no dramas the only problem is that i may not have the same bats saved as you so would you rather me simplify it by finding the list of bats as close as possible to the ones available. let us know mate and ill do what i can. thanks heaps
by Mwaugh

Hi Mwaugh!,

To attach a config file here, first zip it then when u post a reply, find manage attachment option and do so!, thats it!,

Btw, really am not have enough time in putting the correct bat for each and every batsmen, because of lot of roster characteristics editing going on u know!, any how later i'll contact u in this reg!, thanks 4 u'r intr mate!!!

Cheers!

Boss!!

Last edited:
no dramas boss, whenever you want a hand just give us a yell. ill try and send you that config file aswell

Users who are viewing this thread