Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Replies on 01.5.2005, 9.20. p.m. IST.

Well done on your new version of the Cool Gameplay Patch boss, it has really enhanced the gameplay of Cricket 2004.

I have indeed been very busy with my Website so I have not been able to post in this thread. Please don't get the impression that I am being rude to you.
by SkateBoarder2

Hi Lee!, really pleasure to see u'r post again and thank u very much for u'r app. I do understand u'r website works. Good luck to that mate!, did u add a new interface to that or stick with the older one?. Looking forward to see that...

Boss buddy i have a couple of question before using ur patch for my next odi.

shall i reduce the cursor size will it affect game play that is whether will i get any absurd things happening if change it or shall i proceed with doing it.
secondly shall i change bat window size too
Well as for viewers, the next odi in my story between NZ and WI will be played at jamaica using boss latest patch so keep tuned for the review of this patch.

great patch buddy, have tested in unofficial odi and is superb so be ready for the 3rd odi
by The Champ

Hi buddy!, Thank u once again for the app. Ofcourse u can change few parameters according to u'r taste/skill. But there may be few probs with that.

1. Once u reduce the cursor size, the CPU wickets are more easy to get(lbw/bowled/edges...), 0.25 for the quality bowlers and 1.25 for lesser quality bowlers is not the bad range though. Once u can practice with more matches, u can bowl more accurately. forget abt the CPUs. They can bowl realistically with the help of IRCUv3. So we don't need to be worry abt that is well.

Any how i recommend u the values of 0.15, 1.15 respectively for min and max values.

2. If Bat window size increased, few unrealistically huge 6 hits may be played at times. u know the shot range will become wide. It is already set at 5.5 according to my patch specs. Any how if u wish to change, test it with 0.2 step until u'r desired result.(like 5.0,5.1,5.3, 5.7, 5.9, 6.1...).

Generally speaking both the values u have mentioned are important parameters for game play. SO when u modify it put the numbers at the right places. As this game is file sensitive, one bit wrong number pos will really suck the game play.

Ya!, am really excited to follow u'r third ODI!, it'll be a cracker of the match am sure.

Expect More Revs/comm/fb on CGPv4 From u Guys!

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:
Buddy i want the bat window size to be reduced will it have any bad effect
by The Champ

Yes!, i think so buddy!. as the other supporting params tighten up, i leave this bat window size at 5.5 which is ideal i think for perfect scoring shots. Any how if u wish to change, u may try 0.2 step reduction.

Boss

Boss I find batting bit easier in normal mode and it should be but in hard mode it is plain fun I am really enjoying it although it is on difficult side but still good shots are possible on suitable bowls.Will soon review the match I am playing.Good work mate.

boss said:
by SkateBoarder2

Hi Lee!, really pleasure to see u'r post again and thank u very much for u'r app. I do understand u'r website works. Good luck to that mate!, did u add a new interface to that or stick with the older one?. Looking forward to see that...

by The Champ

Hi buddy!, Thank u once again for the app. Ofcourse u can change few parameters according to u'r taste/skill. But there may be few probs with that.

1. Once u reduce the cursor size, the CPU wickets are more easy to get(lbw/bowled/edges...), 0.25 for the quality bowlers and 1.25 for lesser quality bowlers is not the bad range though. Once u can practice with more matches, u can bowl more accurately. forget abt the CPUs. They can bowl realistically with the help of IRCUv3. So we don't need to be worry abt that is well.

Any how i recommend u the values of 0.15, 1.15 respectively for min and max values.

2. If Bat window size increased, few unrealistically huge 6 hits may be played at times. u know the shot range will become wide. It is already set at 5.5 according to my patch specs. Any how if u wish to change, test it with 0.2 step until u'r desired result.(like 5.0,5.1,5.3, 5.7, 5.9, 6.1...).

Generally speaking both the values u have mentioned are important parameters for game play. SO when u modify it put the numbers at the right places. As this game is file sensitive, one bit wrong number pos will really suck the game play.

Ya!, am really excited to follow u'r third ODI!, it'll be a cracker of the match am sure.

Expect More Revs/comm/fb on CGPv4 From u Guys!

Cheers

Boss

i changed the curse size. i had to do it cos CPU balls lot of waste stuff few extra wides than normal.

i'm batting so don't know about balling still.. i will let every body know after i finish it.

apart from that it's great so far...
Thanx again bossy...

Boss buddy the cpu far too many balls down third man when pitched just back of a length, how to correct this, i would be happy if they play more orthodox shots like cut and square drive

Replies on 2.5.2005, 9.10 p.m. IST

Boss I find batting bit easier in normal mode and it should be but in hard mode it is plain fun I am really enjoying it although it is on difficult side but still good shots are possible on suitable bowls.Will soon review the match I am playing.Good work mate.
by Hero

Ya!, thank u hero for u'r app. You are absolutely correct mate abt the batting diff. It was reduced fairly as to make the patch for public. So every one will be satisfied.

i changed the curse size. i had to do it cos CPU balls lot of waste stuff few extra wides than normal.

i'm batting so don't know about balling still.. i will let every body know after i finish it.

apart from that it's great so far...
Thanx again bossy...
by Charithnirmal

Hi nirmal!, are u using IRCUv3?. With IRCUv3 u can see CPU bowls reasonably well as their bowling style been changed. Otherwise i donno what to say?.

Boss buddy the cpu far too many balls down third man when pitched just back of a length, how to correct this, i would be happy if they play more orthodox shots like cut and square drive
by The Champ

Hi buddy!, i think u'r writing abt the cover drive/BF cover drive. I did so because both of the other shots u have mentioned,have high risk elements as the proper animation is not selected(means bad timing) . Any how CPU do play sq.cut when ever ball pitched short out side off.

Cheers

Boss

Hi..bossyy don't filled Depressed it's still great.
:happy

yea i have IRCU 3..may be becource i use very old gob file..
hole lot of AI might be in there..but before i istall yours..i got it it back to original...with your stuff..
i'll try it again..with a fresh copy...

Hey bossy can u make C4k to update players status..
ex. if mavan scores 140 in a ODI it should be displayed in his H.S.and also playes AVR and ect..

is it possible..????. :rolleyes:

Thank u All for rewarding me the Best AI Patch Maker AWARD!.

Hello Friends!,

I am very very happy to see the best game play patch awarded to me though there are couple of very good patch makers left. I dedicated all my hard work to you, thus the reward. I still can't believe my eyes after seeing the result. Thank you very much to the PC TEAM (members, mods, admin) for your continuous support, patience. With out all of you, i couldn't made this far. I am honoured in a big way. My resbonsibility is even high after the award. So u could expect the best shot from me for the rest of the EAC2004 season, am sure. Long Live PC team!... :happy :hpraise

Cheers

Boss

I would like to congratulate you again Boss....well done! :) :clap

It isn't easy to beat the likes of Tutsi and Ravi :)

Congratulations

hey boss i will be using your ai patch fro my 20:20cup stories

could u pm me back on that issue i was talking to you about please

I would like to congratulate you again Boss....well done!

It isn't easy to beat the likes of Tutsi and Ravi
by Gold639

Hi mate!, Thank u very much for the app. Ya!, both of'em are the inspiration for me to provide the AI patches and i must thank them is well.

Boss

Replies on 3.5.2005, 9.15 p.m. IST

Hi..bossyy don't filled Depressed it's still great.

yea i have IRCU 3..may be becource i use very old gob file..
hole lot of AI might be in there..but before i istall yours..i got it it back to original...with your stuff..
i'll try it again..with a fresh copy...

Hey bossy can u make C4k to update players status..
ex. if mavan scores 140 in a ODI it should be displayed in his H.S.and also playes AVR and ect..

is it possible..????.
by charithnirmal

Ya!, u might be correct mate!, as the file system is complicated with this game, even a misplcaement of byte or two, the game play sucks!. So it is the good habit to install the new AI patch in fresh GOB file (or atleast after importing the original configs). btw I can't edit the in-game stats screens as there is no career mode available with this game as it was in BLC. Like to see it in eac2005. isn't it?.

Congratulations

hey boss i will be using your ai patch fro my 20:20cup stories

could u pm me back on that issue i was talking to you about please
by jazz

Thank u mate for the app!. Ya!, just pm u the reply in a couple of min.

Congratulations buddy , deserve all the appaluse mate, great going.

Soon expecting many patches and other interesting things from u buddy
by The Champ

Hi buddy!, it is grt honour to me!. Thanks to u buddy for the app!, u are the one always backing me up and provide all the confidence i need. :hpraise I will try my level best to keep this game alive atleast till eac2005/BLC will release.

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:
Congrats

Hi Boss, you are by far the best of AI Patchers, and You DESERVED it. Keep it up, you really are giving wonderful time with cricket2004 to so many.Your hard work brings thrills to so many of us!

Users who are viewing this thread