Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'know, I wasn't planning to use your CPG4 as of yet, but this gave me no choice...
Was playing on medium(as batting was to hard on hard mode), on a hard track.
The screens say it all....

Attachments

• AnyC00029.GIF
    AnyC00029.GIF
    72.4 KB · Views: 103
  • AnyC00030.GIF
    AnyC00030.GIF
    98.7 KB · Views: 98
The Champ said:
definitely yes mate. great work by both of u

We will know who is the best soon in the 2005 Awards. But still, it cant give the exact best between the two!! I am eager to know who wins in the AI patch category in the 2005 Awards

hi boss cool patch probly the best . i love it. but i have a request for u . u see i find it very difficult to bowl with those huge cursors. so can u please make the cursors for both test n odi smaller for me please :upray thnx. also is the odi patch gonna work in test matches as odi patch? or every time i play a test i have to import test patch n play? thnx boss.

boss your new patch is looking more improved .I will soon try and provide a review for it.

Thanx Buddy

Thanx bossy...i tried your patch last night and found sri lankans 3/3 first over..iwas batting..but don't worry it's nothing to do with your patch.i just fell on a sleep :D ..i will try it to day.... :onpc

Bye the way thanx for your aff.. mate :cool:

:rolleyes: and can u tell me weather we still have to import your IRCU thing when we starts a serise?????

:rolleyes: and also import it for the team i have selected(SL)...????

The IRCU should still be there from the previous patch (Assuming you downlaoded it)

The IRCU is really a new roster file, which isn't affect by installing a patch.

Eddie said:
mostly bowled, was this by bowling yorkers?
Nope, all I did was pitch the ball up(just short of half-volley length or half-volley length) and they tried to defend, and missed(ball slipping pass bat or under it). I did york out McGrath, but that was the only one. Warne's pad came in the way, Langer tried to drive at a wide and full pitched delivery(almost a yorker) outside offstump and Hayden tried to defend a good length delivery(which bounced a fair bit) just outside offstump.

Eddie said:
The IRCU should still be there from the previous patch (Assuming you downlaoded it)

The IRCU is really a new roster file, which isn't affect by installing a patch.

Yea...i have it but we'll still have to import it to the save game when we are stating a new serise don't we..?????

other wise the players will play on their own way..i mean afridi scored 21(45) when i forgot to import it.

Since there was no IRCU in zip CGPv4 i thought bossy might have done somthing..

saisrini80 said:
We will know who is the best soon in the 2005 Awards. But still, it cant give the exact best between the two!! I am eager to know who wins in the AI patch category in the 2005 Awards
ya exactly the same here sai, both r doing an excellenty work, dont know who is going to win this award

Quote: Thank u akira for u'r app!. After all this is the tiny help from me for the grt community like PC team, and don't forget to put u'r comm. (nice avatar!).

first boss ... thx for your app about the avatar - i like her realy ;)

second .... its really great, that you replay to every post - also on short ones - i now it takes a lot of time... great mate!

third... to the patch... i have only tested batting now (hard mode of course) - best patch i have ever played with:

- in the first overs it was possible to score some sixes - only a few, not to much - it couldnt be more realistic
- a few edges were also included in the hole game - mostly when the batsman isnt settled - right so
- field settings were quite perfect, not 100%, but 90% - my opinion
- good length variation from the bowling side - so short pitch, some long - perfect
- 4 byes by the wicket keeper were drasticly reduced
- i like he power of the shots (batting average size 5.5 !)
- the best point however the the changing of the timing... a six hit shot is good possible with the right timing.
is the timing wrong it goes up to a catch or the power of the shot is drasticly reduced - i like this one
- however i havent batted against spin bowler - so cant give you a reply to to this

summary (in batting): i like this patch - n1ce done !!!

e/: i have edited the bowling cursor to 0.8 - maybe you would like to change it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread