Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Replies on 16.5.2005, 8.30 p.m. IST

The Champ said:
congrats buddy for sweet 500, great work

Gold639 said:
Yeah Boss congrats once again mate

Thank u once again for the app buddy, gold!, i also like to convey my heart felt thanks to all the membs, mods, admin of PC team to provide me the support i needed all the way, am happy with the results now, and am sure i'll continue to provide my best for the team!.

ZoraxDoom said:
Yea, Threscothick had an amazing innings, slamming Warney all over the place...
Like I said, batting was easy, but only if you applied yourself. Threscothick got out charging down the track and edging it to slip where Pointing caught it. Shouldn't have done it. Mybe advance shots should be made a bit easier, after all he was at full confidence!
The revese sweep only brought one run for McCullum however.

Ya mate!, will try to ease a bit the advance down shots, then the fact is CPU will try to force the shot too much. Reverse sweep have a good power range. Even once i get 6 runs with that, atleast after spending a bit of time in the middle.

Joesaadti said:
boss your camera settings are really great could you work on some close up camera settings for batsmen and bowlers ingame it would be great.

Yes!, i'll try to find that..., but way too many configs out there!.

SkateBoarder2 said:
Is it possible to have a zoom cam in V5?

ZoraxDoom said:
Yes it is

You just have to use Sam's 1.2 Beta .exe along with the patch

Hi lee!, may i know which cam angle to have a Zoom in v5?, coz it has few drawbacks to work with it, i already tried it, but not working good. May be u try it with sams patch, (as Zorax Mate Mentioned), that has a camera collision detection in it, and work as a Zoom Cam.

Friends!,

On Friday night, my monitor fried out, (may be due to thunderstorms around!),( i might switch it off for a while), all too late, but all i can see there after was a blank screen. I gave it for a serive!, the compu shop guy tell me that it may take upto 1 week to repair, my heart was broken. I asked for a replacement monitor, he assures to give one. So my work is at halt, i couldn't do any thing with it. So sorry for the delay. Will back with in few days with few updates.

Cheers

Boss

Friends!,

On Friday night, my monitor fried out, (may be due to thunderstorms around!),( i might switch it off for a while), all too late, but all i can see there after was a blank screen. I gave it for a serive!, the compu shop guy tell me that it may take upto 1 week to repair, my heart was broken. I asked for a replacement monitor, he assures to give one. So my work is at halt, i couldn't do any thing with it. So sorry for the delay. Will back with in few days with few updates.

Cheers

Boss
[/FONT][/B]

hoping best for your monitor boss buddy. i think you have deserved a break from coding ;)

Have a good little rest Boss.Looking forward to your new patch.

Here are a few screens from a One Day game between Border(me) and Leictershire. The Border team was just a collection of a few of my favourite players and a few random ones. Check it out when you have the time.
A few notes:
1.They started off well(74/2 off 15), but once again collapsed towards the end.
2.The spinners proved lethal this time around.(Styradom=SLA, Pope=Leggie)
3.Variation of wickets were nice. Zondeki held his catch at leg slip, and Gibson was bowled of a slow half volley.
4.Played with sams 1.2 beta .exe, so a lot of swing with Andrew Hall and Langeveldt(will reveal a new method of getting more swing soon, along with how to bowl a doosra :cool: )
5.Played on Normal mode on a Normal Pitch.
EDIT:
6.I autoplayed after I was 68/1, mainly because of the large numbers off wides and byes being conceded :mad .

Currently playing a match between Pakistan(user) and NSW(apperently, the SpeedBlitz Blues have a better all round rating than the Pakis :eek: ). Dusty Pitch. Wanted to test that fast spin, so Arshad, Kaneria and Afridi in the side :cool: . So far NSW are 21/0 off 5 overs. Katich and Haddin have 4 boundries between them. Wil post results when done.

Attachments

• One Day Screen 1.zip
    516.9 KB · Views: 3
  • One Day Screen 2.zip
    748.2 KB · Views: 0
  • One Day Screen 3.zip
    930.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
How come the pics are so huge mate?

If you convert them to jpeg's,the size will be just about 20 kb.

hi buddies, i have a question about this thread. in my USER CP there is a reputation (first i didnt now the meaning, becuase im from germany :D, then i understand it). this reputation is linked in this thread, and there are -7 points. i have searched a little, i know rep points arent such important, but where does they come, who does it do? seriuosly a stupid question, but im new here.... thanks for yoor answers buddies.

akira2291 said:
but where does they come, who does it do

Sorry mate,I didn't understand that part.

You get rep points usually if your helpful or if you've made an excellent post.

People who appreciate that certain post,give you rep for it.

Now you said that you have -7 rep points,that means you have a -ve rep.

Someone obviously didn't like one of your posts,so they gave you -ve rep.

Anyway,this is off-topic.

Replies on 17.5.2005, 6.25 p.m. IST

akira2291 said:
hoping best for your monitor boss buddy. i think you have deserved a break from coding

Hero said:
Have a good little rest Boss.Looking forward to your new patch.

Thank u akira and Hero for sugg rest. But am restless now, lot of my works been halted, any how will be back with in 2 days! :upray . Atleast now i can sleep around 12 at night.

ZoraxDoom said:
Here are a few screens from a One Day game between Border(me) and Leictershire. The Border team was just a collection of a few of my favourite players and a few random ones. Check it out when you have the time.
A few notes:
1.They started off well(74/2 off 15), but once again collapsed towards the end.
2.The spinners proved lethal this time around.(Styradom=SLA, Pope=Leggie)
3.Variation of wickets were nice. Zondeki held his catch at leg slip, and Gibson was bowled of a slow half volley.
4.Played with sams 1.2 beta .exe, so a lot of swing with Andrew Hall and Langeveldt(will reveal a new method of getting more swing soon, along with how to bowl a doosra )
5.Played on Normal mode on a Normal Pitch.
EDIT:
6.I autoplayed after I was 68/1, mainly because of the large numbers off wides and byes being conceded .

Currently playing a match between Pakistan(user) and NSW(apperently, the SpeedBlitz Blues have a better all round rating than the Pakis ). Dusty Pitch. Wanted to test that fast spin, so Arshad, Kaneria and Afridi in the side . So far NSW are 21/0 off 5 overs. Katich and Haddin have 4 boundries between them. Wil post results when done.

Thank u once again for the screenshots as well as comm mate!, will check it out soon!.

akira2291 said:
hi buddies, i have a question about this thread. in my USER CP there is a reputation (first i didnt now the meaning, becuase im from germany , then i understand it). this reputation is linked in this thread, and there are -7 points. i have searched a little, i know rep points arent such important, but where does they come, who does it do? seriuosly a stupid question, but im new here.... thanks for yoor answers buddies.

Gold639 said:

Hi akira!, i think u'r query been answered by gold mate!. So don't worry abt the points. Keep posting on good quality posts,u'll gain more points soon.

Cheers

Boss

gold639 said:
Sorry mate,I didn't understand that part.

hmmm.. i posted it becuase i get a negative rep from this post from someone here... how can i check this? is it necessary ? anyone please PM me, otherwise the thread goes wrong line.... thx

You give or take reputation by clicking on the "scale" sort of diagram which is just above the "Post reply" icon.

Back in Biz!

Hi Friends!,

Back in Biz!, Monitor is ready!, :onpc, I'm planned to release on CGPv5:20oversBETA-CFG Tomorrow!. Expecting u'r thoughts on this...

Cheers

Boss

boss you have to create a patch that makes bowling more difficult. sorry i havent posted in here in quite a while but all of the patches you have made i have used and bowling is still quite easy.

Users who are viewing this thread