Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CGPv5 BETA 20 Overs Patch- Released!!!, Download Now!!!

Hi All!,

As promised yesterday, here is the beta patch for 20 overs ODI configs, supported in HARD MODE only. Enjoy!!!.

Download From the attachment. (Size : 31 KB)

Details as follows...

Cool Game Play Patch version-5:Beta For 20 OVERS ODI CONFIGS

Installation:

A).Import the "cgpv5beta20oversConfigs.cfg" by using "Config Editor Version:2(or)3 by Prakash" using "import patch/import AI" option.

B).Install the "cgpv5betafieldsets.zip" using "Graphics importer version:3/v2 by Prakash" using "import zip" option.

C).Install the "cgpv5BetaAdvanceCoverDrive.zip" using "Graphics importer version:3/v2 by Prakash" using "import zip" option.

D).Install the "cgpv5betaFASTBowlerRunupPatch.zip" using "Graphics importer version:3/v2 by Prakash" using "import zip" option.

Un-installers were not provided with this Beta pack. Supports Only HARD MODE-20 Overs ODI/FC.

Hi-Lights:

1. Realistic 20-20 Matches Game Play!

2. Variation of power, timing in shots. App Field Settings!. Bowling is pretty tough, hard to contain the CPU.

3. Vast Array of shot selection.

4. For the First time, Bowlers runup been varied with configs(with this beta, only Fast Bowlers runup is varied). (Thanks to : blalock taussig)

and lot more features u may find while u play, So Enjoy!.

Now what?:

After playing a bit with CGPv5Beta20oveConfigs, please remind to put your comments/reviews/feedback/pros/cons or what ever your thoughts on the patch into Planetcricket forum thread. Lets enjoy the game.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8615

If u like to e-mail me : [email protected]

Check My Website for all the CGP Related Details: http://eac2004.sphosting.com

Happy Gaming Cricket'2004!!!

Download From the attachment. (Size : 31 KB)

Cheers

Boss

Attachments

• cgpv5beta20overs.zip
    31 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
hi boss!!
great to see that you're up and kicking once more.
any planned release date for 50 over configs., and will CGPv5 support normal mode as well?
thanks.

Replies on 20.5.2005, 2.00 p.m. IST

gold639 said:
Great to see your monitor is fine now mate

Thank u goldy!.

Mwaugh said:
boss you have to create a patch that makes bowling more difficult. sorry i havent posted in here in quite a while but all of the patches you have made i have used and bowling is still quite easy.

Its nice to see u back in the thread mate!, I think CGPv5 will be challenging enough for bowlers!, just try CGPv5beta for 20 overs ODI, which is released today.

akira2291 said:
nice ti hear this news. good luck boss buddy

machanperubala said:
Expecting a great patch Boss.

Thank u for u'r grt exp!. Patch is just released!,

The Champ said:
thanks buddy taking it

Thank u buddy!, as this is a 20 overs ODI patch, it may not be app for u'r story thread!, anyhow when free, try this and let me know u'r comm.

a47 said:
hi boss!!
great to see that you're up and kicking once more.
any planned release date for 50 over configs., and will CGPv5 support normal mode as well?
thanks.

Thank u a47 for u'r app and comm!. This patch supports 20 overs ODI/OD in HARD MODE only. Rest of the modes and other formats will be with CGPv5 which will be rel around in 10 days time.

Cheers

Boss

Looking like a good patch and I will give it try soon hopefully.

Replies on 21.5.2005 8.50 p.m. IST

akira2291 said:
nice to hear. i actually dont play 20overs game, but waiting for a GREAT CGPv5 by you. thx for your great work over months.

Thanks mate for the app!, just test out the new features like bowlers coming close to the stumps, excellent pacing by CPU, splendid shots (timing needed), u'll like it!, anyhow for the full version patch CGPv5, u may have to wait for another 1 week.

Hero said:
Looking like a good patch and I will give it try soon hopefully.
by Hero

preet said:
Good patch mate.. keep it up

Thank u to Hero & Preet for the app!, looking forward to see u'r comm/fb/rev soon.

Friends!,

kindly put a few comm/fb/rev abt the beta patch!, as CGPv5 may be the last patch (CGP-AI patch) for EAC2004, i wish it to be a perfect one. Then we may enter into BLIC and EAC2005. So expecting u'r replies eagerly...

Cheers

Boss

Hi Boss,

I think everything is going fine on your end.I am waiting for your CGPP5 with bye free fielding.Hope this patch will really the ultimate patch and will satisfy every type of gamer.Have a good time with it.

hi boss!!!
lovely avatars you have man!

hey boss. waiting egerly for CGP5 and then ill start my new story thread. as ive said about 1 million times (slight exageration) i like the tougher batting on CGP3 although the bowling was very negative by cpu and just that we need some tougher batting by the computer so our bowling is more difficult. youve done very well though with everything mate. congrates on making the patch team. thoroughly deserved

Replies on 24.5.2005, 8.35 p.m. IST

Hero said:
Hi Boss,

I think everything is going fine on your end.I am waiting for your CGPP5 with bye free fielding.Hope this patch will really the ultimate patch and will satisfy every type of gamer.Have a good time with it.

Thanks Hero for u'r app and hopes over my new patch!. am sure CGPv5 gonna rock!.

a47 said:
hi boss!!!
lovely avatars you have man!

Thank u mate for u'r app for my avatars!.

Mwaugh said:
hey boss. waiting egerly for CGP5 and then ill start my new story thread. as ive said about 1 million times (slight exageration) i like the tougher batting on CGP3 although the bowling was very negative by cpu and just that we need some tougher batting by the computer so our bowling is more difficult. youve done very well though with everything mate. congrates on making the patch team. thoroughly deserved

Thank u mate for u'r app and exp!, i'll do make the CPU batting much more better by their pacing as well as shot selection.

CGPv5 Update:

Friends!, i fix the date for CGPv5 release: June 1st "2005 (1.6.2005) - Wednesday

Few New Features abt CGPv5 would been revealed tomorrow!.

Guys!, i need some comm/rev on CGPv5 20 overs Beta patch before CGPv5, that'll surely make the patch much more stable.

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread